So you're working open guard and have both sleeves

but then all of a sudden they thrust their hips forward to wreck through your open guard and start stuffing you!

WAT DO???

Butterfly hooks right away, then tripod/sickle sweep when they adjust Phone Post

To mo nage Phone Post 3.0

Switch to de la Riva Phone Post

vogelbar - 

Butterfly hooks right away, then tripod/sickle sweep when they adjust Phone Post

I like that vogel. VU up for it.

Newaza, I'm talking they thrust so quick that your knees are pushed towards you too quickly to establish DLR.

Use your feet/legs to create space and tripod sweep or look for single leg guard, x guard or de la riva. Phone Post 3.0

If you have both sleeves and they're able to hip in like that, you might not be controlling their posture enough with your hooks.

When it does happen, Rafa Mendes shows a good way to push the guy away with your foot on the hip and go to de la Riva.

BUT, my go-to technique is to whimper, get passed and spend the next five minutes in side control wondering when my life went so off track.

Tango_MF - If you have both sleeves and they're able to hip in like that, you might not be controlling their posture enough with your hooks.

When it does happen, Rafa Mendes shows a good way to push the guy away with your foot on the hip and go to de la Riva.

BUT, my go-to technique is to whimper, get passed and spend the next five minutes in side control wondering when my life went so off track.

VU for whimpering.

When this happens I immediat ely cross my feet and place my shins on their hips (Alligator Clip) from here I have 2 options

#1 Pull both sleeves and do a modified tomoe nage if he is somewhat bent forward

#2 Push them away or yourself back for space then you replace both feet on their hips.

punch them in the penis.

or de la riva.... you'll have to give up the one grip though but it's a good transition to delariva when they posture up.

I have a few rules with spider which is what I mostly play.

If the guy is passing low on the knees I play regular spider.

If the guy comes up to a low squat on their feet to start passing I always have a lasso on one side.

If he stands to pass grab ankle switch to De La Riva.

Keep your neck straight and shoulder walk back so you have space to get your feet in good position.

Feet on hips and push away. One foot in gut, or hip, one foot on mat to shrim. Phone Post 3.0

Team Python - When this happens I immediat ely cross my feet and place my shins on their hips (Alligator Clip) from here I have 2 options

#1 Pull both sleeves and do a modified tomoe nage if he is somewhat bent forward

#2 Push them away or yourself back for space then you replace both feet on their hips.

Alligator Clip you say. Never heard of it but sounds cool.

This vid starts off with double sleeve dlr, but I talk about foot placement at the beginning that addresses this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsLaIxqbQms

As a short guy, I have to be very conscious about the angle of my legs.

If you do have both feet on the hips and he jams them, you can turn your body and put your knee between his legs to transition to x-guard.

In Phone Post 3.0

Newaza freak - 

Switch to de la Riva Phone Post

best answer IMO