So....

Johny is somehow the champion, despite the fact he should be 0-3 in his last 3 fights. Phone Post 3.0

That was a good decision. What the fuck are you talking about? Phone Post

He also lost to Koscheck, imo. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - That was a good decision. What the fuck are you talking about? Phone Post
And I suppose you think Hendricks decision over Carlos was good too. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I gave it to Johny whoever won the last round was the winner and he dominated it Phone Post 3.0

It's clear your just hating here. There is no way he lost to condit or kos. If the condit fight had been a 5 rounder condit could've pulled it off. But the fact remains it was a three rounder and Hendricks won within the time limit they prepared for. Period. Also Hendricks beat the piss out of gsp. I didn't see the fight tonight so I can't comment on that, but you just sound dumb saying he should be 0-3. Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - It's clear your just hating here. There is no way he lost to condit or kos. If the condit fight had been a 5 rounder condit could've pulled it off. But the fact remains it was a three rounder and Hendricks won within the time limit they prepared for. Period. Also Hendricks beat the piss out of gsp. I didn't see the fight tonight so I can't comment on that, but you just sound dumb saying he should be 0-3. Phone Post 3.0
He clearly lost to Condit. Kos too. And Pierce. It's utterly ridiculous that this keeps happening. Phone Post 3.0

The Pendulum - Johny is somehow the champion, despite the fact he should be 0-3 in his last 3 fights. Phone Post 3.0
You're not very good at scoring fights under the current scoring system, are you? Phone Post 3.0

The funny thing is, the same arguments that Johnny's fans were using to claim him a victory against GSP could be made for Robbie in this fight. Robbie did more damage throughout the fight, won the rounds he took more convincingly and clearly didn't look nearly as beaten up as Johnny did post fight. I'm not saying that Robbie should have won but I will say that his fans are being a bit hypocritical at this point by being so dismissive of those that felt Robbie won.