Sokoudjou v Nakamura for UFC 84 ?

MMAMania.com is leading with this story. 2 decorated Judo practitioners fighting to start climbing the UFC LHW ladder. Should be a good one !

UFC 84 is starting to look like a LHW showcase -

Tito Ortiz (15-5-1) vs. Lyoto Machida (12-0)

Rashad Evans (11-0-1) vs. Thiago Silva (12-0)

Wanderlei Silva (31-8-1) vs. Keith Jardine (13-3-1)

Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (4-2) vs. Kazuhiro Nakamura (11-7)

Goran Reljic (7-0) vs. Wilson Gouveia (10-4)

very nice card.

Yea it is. Don't forget BJ Penn vs. Sean Sherk. This card is fucking stacked!

"Yea it is. Don't forget BJ Penn vs. Sean Sherk. This card is fucking stacked! "

Absolutely, great main event and great card - Was just pointing out the amount of LHW fights on the card and the quality of them.

JUDO BATTLE 2008

Seriously, that card is just getting more and more ridiculous.

"Absolutely, great main event and great card - Was just pointing out the amount of LHW fights on the card and the quality of them. "

Oh, I know dude, it's all good.

This card though is one of the best I can remember the UFC putting on.

ufc is really putting together some crazy cards. 82,83, 84 and fight night all look great

They said 2008 was going to be huge. With Dreams and Elite putting on great cards so far, looks like they are going out to prove they are the top dog.

I LOVE COMPETITION!

"ufc is really putting together some crazy cards. 82,83, 84 and fight night all look great "

Liking the look of 85 at the moment too.

Liddell v Shogun

Vera v Werdum

Davis v Swick

Lesnar v TBA (Possibly McCully)

Im just worried about what fights we wont get to see. I certainly want to see all of those fights listed. Thats one of the best cards Ive seen.

2008 is going to be a stand out year for the UFC, imo.

Which fight gets the final TV slot at UFC 84?

Sokodjou vs. Nakamura

or

Gouveia vs. Rejlic

(Sherk v. Penn, Ortiz v. Machida, Silva v. Jardine, Evans vs. Silva are all shoe-ins to be on the main card)

Has to be Sokoudjou IMO - The UFC hyped him when he came in and I'm fairly sure he's getting well paid !!

Nakamura will probably slop his way through the remainder of his UFC contract to fight in the new JPN orgs. same goes for all the JPN fighters save for maybe Okami(probably earns more money in the US).

i think Soko will make an honest attempt at a US career because hes with Quest.

when is this anyway? if this the card then i mite just make it up for it.

Where are all the Dana haters now? That car is looking great.

if anyone calls this card stacked, most certainly it will fail. Just remember the last time this happened.

Great Card.

looks good, a lot of great fights over the next couple of months