Some great fights to end the year with

So it's coming to the hend of 2014 and there is some great fights coming up. So UG list your most anticipated fights for the end of the year!

I'll start off with hunt vs Werdum and Swanson vs Edgar and of course the two title fights at 181 but still can't believe this will be Pettis 1st defence! Phone Post 3.0

apparently most fights I'm looking forward to are in 2015.

181 has 2 good ones though.

Aside from the title fights, these are some of the fights I'm looking most forward to:

Ian McCall vs John Lineker

Ricardo Lamas vs Dennis Bermudez

Tony Ferguson vs Abel Trujillo

Jeremy Stephens vs Charles Oliveira

Rafael dos Anjos vs Nate Diaz

Joe Riggs vs Ben Saunders

Some potential FOTY right there!

Iskalainen -

Aside from the title fights, these are some of the fights I'm looking most forward to:

Dang, awesome fights. I like oliviera, but sadly I see him getting finished by strikes...again :/ Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - 
Iskalainen -

Dang, awesome fights. I like oliviera, but sadly I see him getting finished by strikes...again :/ Phone Post 3.0

It's one of those fights, where you would love for both fighters to win, but hate for any of them to lose.

Iskalainen -
Uni man - 
Iskalainen -

It's one of those fights, where you would love for both fighters to win, but hate for any of them to lose.

All this Phone Post 3.0

OGT - 
Iskalainen -
Uni man - 
Iskalainen -

All this Phone Post 3.0

That was Machida vs Hendo for me. In a way, I was happy the fight was so close and non-violent.