Some run from it others seek it out

Ha was that new jon jones ufc store commercial a shot at big Franc lol ufc is so petty. @dwjr this shit is ridiculous, you’re better than that as you’ve shown many times in the past… jon jones picoed to the point hes jumping around slithering like a half ass reptilian ha fucking great. He was engineered in a lab that’s for sure.

Sorry old and dont know how to post commercials or screncap it so blink real hard and imagine jon jones jumping out of a tank in a government underground facility where theyve been working for years perfecting this massive black beep fighting mac’hine whos squating n slithering all over the screen in front of you, escaping capture because not even the underground government facility can hold jon jones down… looking all picoed to the extreme and ready to eat faces and blame it on the roids. His brother should use this excuse. I just hsd too many roids your honor. Or did he just do some crazy shit did he do anything wrong,? Unlike picoed who left a screaming preg woman to snatch weed n a little dough. I just cant get passed that image ehen i think of jon jones. Pos