Someone let me know when Fedor...

faces someone which is under a 2:1 underdog.

Thanks

Vegas says it will have to be a bear or some kind of dinosaur or something.

Name one person alive that would have those odds. Maybe Brock but I doubt it.

Hard to do when everyone in existence is more than a 2:1 underdog.

Squared Circle - Vegas says it will have to be a bear or some kind of dinosaur or something.

+1

Squared Circle - Vegas says it will have to be a bear or some kind of dinosaur or something.

LMAO, thread over.

Southfan123 - 

LMAO, thread over.

sigh

Nobody on Earth would be significantly less of a dog than that.

Should Fedor stop trying so hard to humor casual fans who dont know shit?

Going by his past fight, i think the odds will be just as crazy for that:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/xad/fedor3.jpg (Bluenamer please)

Squared Circle - Vegas says it will have to be a bear or some kind of dinosaur or something.

I almost cried.

if gsp roided to the max, weighed 300 lbs, had a baseball bat and a tranq gun he would still be an underdog to fedor...

I think gsp may already be roided to the max.

Frills - faces someone which is under a 2:1 underdog.

Thanks

This is one of the dumbest posts I've read lately, and I've read some pretty dumb ones.  Nice work man.

Bryan Reese - 
Squared Circle - Vegas says it will have to be a bear or some kind of dinosaur or something.

I almost cried.

T-Rex is susceptible to armbars.  Smart bettors knew where to put their money.

Bryan Reese - 

I almost cried.

haha that is awesome.
this thread is spot on

There is not a human on the planet that can take that punch and still be standing. There is also not another human that can deliver that punch.

Frills - faces someone which is under a 2:1 underdog.

Thanks

get over it man. Fedor is the best HW fighter in the world... yes strikeforce has the best HW