Something I just noticed Barnett vs Browne

sillyscreenname - I want to see Browne vs JDS. Does JDS have a fight coming up?

Yikes, nightmare match for Browne. Browne is dangerous to Cain, because his style is just the type that could get him KO'd just like Josh and Gonzaga. But against dos Santos, I think he'll be executed ruthlessly in round 1 by JDS's NukeFists.

Beard #1, VICTORY Phone Post 3.0

cheesesteak - The knee definitely came close as hell then.and then that punch right before the knee. Josh was like AHHHHHH WTF TAHT HURT!!!! as he put his hand over his eye. I tell ya Browne just one me over. The dude hits so damn hard. It was kind of clever at the end he was doing the josh Barnett throat slit and then gave it a giant thumbs down. He's a badass mofo
In for gif Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed - 
cheesesteak - The knee definitely came close as hell then.and then that punch right before the knee. Josh was like AHHHHHH WTF TAHT HURT!!!! as he put his hand over his eye. I tell ya Browne just one me over. The dude hits so damn hard. It was kind of clever at the end he was doing the josh Barnett throat slit and then gave it a giant thumbs down. He's a badass mofo

I would like to see a barnett skull xray after those shots, those were ugly!

superuser - Honestly Barnett looked terrible. He was flabby as hell and he was flopping around all over. Also looked slow.

Clean.

Can someone post a gif of browne doing the throat slash gesture after the fight? Would be much appreciated. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

cheesesteak - The knee definitely came close as hell then.and then that punch right before the knee. Josh was like AHHHHHH WTF TAHT HURT!!!! as he put his hand over his eye. I tell ya Browne just one me over. The dude hits so damn hard. It was kind of clever at the end he was doing the josh Barnett throat slit and then gave it a giant thumbs down. He's a badass mofo

Yeah I was going for Barnett going in but I wasn't going to be mad if Browne won. I like Browne, like me, he has two sons the same age as mine.

His post fight speech is up there, not the best, but one worthy to be mentioned in talks of best post fight speeches.

Took big 6'7 manly balls to call out the rich guys and say he is for the poor guys, but I love it!!

cg51mma -
epwar -

I noticed that Browne mocked Josh's throat slashing gimmick when he won.

Fuck browne... feed him to Velazquez for calling out cormier knowing DC was going to LHW that's a bitch move Phone Post
Did Browne piss in your cornflakes or something? Phone Post 3.0

DamnSevern - 
MartialArtsMixed - 

The other thread about this fight shows Barnett trying to clinch with one hand while the other one is still covering up the eye.

Probably should have backed up, but I guess the Warmaster has no problem going out on his shield.

Capnsavem -
cg51mma -
epwar -

I noticed that Browne mocked Josh's throat slashing gimmick when he won.

Fuck browne... feed him to Velazquez for calling out cormier knowing DC was going to LHW that's a bitch move Phone Post
Did Browne piss in your cornflakes or something? Phone Post 3.0
Worse he beat barnett lol Phone Post

cheesesteak -

Thanks cheesestake, vu Phone Post 3.0

cheesesteak -

What a badass Phone Post 3.0