Something Shady....

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
fightharder -

This is so fucking stupid. Sorry Jake Shield is a standup dude. But is he a better judge of what is shade or what is not then the athletic commission all of a sudden.

He is hardly impartial now ,isn't he. Plus he decides to go public with it before going to Dana or even checking if his claim is justified.

Camp Diaz trolling hard once again.

He says he was trying to get back in to see for 30 mins. If true then wtf isms going on? Just let the man in! Phone Post

Why the hell should one of Nick's cornermen be anywhere near GSP on fight night to begin with?

Not taking sides here, just stating the obvious.

In Phone Post

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
fightharder -

This is so fucking stupid. Sorry Jake Shield is a standup dude. But is he a better judge of what is shade or what is not then the athletic commission all of a sudden.

He is hardly impartial now ,isn't he. Plus he decides to go public with it before going to Dana or even checking if his claim is justified.

Camp Diaz trolling hard once again.

He says he was trying to get back in to see for 30 mins. If true then wtf isms going on? Just let the man in! Phone Post

Why should they let the other guys teammate into the opponents dressing room?  

Ufc twittered them, the do look shady! Phone Post

In for the shadiness. Phone Post

Hey, it's in Montreal. He's just foiling up coach. Phone Post

lol

kevsh - 

"Nick's dog ate his homework" :)

Sub Phone Post

Jake who? Phone Post

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 

I think this is some sort of tactic by the Diaz camp to fuck with GSP right before the fight, try to throw off his routine.

you think? its an obvious rl troll imo.

Does this look shady to you?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFhmt0eCIAAri9C.jpg:large

lol, what the fuck

Pretty sure they showed GSP with his gloves on warmin up. Just now they showed him with no gloves only wraps. Phone Post

Sounds like mind games to me. GSP and his team couldn't possibly be stupid enough (or worried enough) to do something so stupid like cheat by messing with hand-wraps.

Fugg, I was only gone for a minute...

Antonio Margarito says they look odd. Phone Post

Huh Phone Post

http://twitter.com/ufc/status/313113111462813696/photo/1

Phone Post

lol OMA