Something Shady....

Bill Pharoni - 10/10. Well done.

Jake just trolled the UG live on PPV Phone Post

Here's GSP's backstage at UFC 158: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFhmt0eCIAAri9C.jpg:large

Sigh Phone Post

Hammer fists incoming?

nobadanymore -
Vulva Fabulous -
Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

Would you mind explaining what you saw that didn't seem right to you?

If you feel that it's something that you'd rather not get into online, I completely understand, but thank you in advance. Phone Post

This. Except I won't understand if it's something you don't want to get into.
I suspect that you made the thread because it's something you do want to get into. So.....? Phone Post

What I meant was that maybe he didn't want to outright make an accusation online until he has confirmation if there is a real issue.

Right now he said that something seems shady and maybe he'd rather not go all out and accuse him of cheating and just wanted to keep us in the loop.

He did say he's trying to get back in there and maybe he'd prefer to comment until further notice.

Sorry for the confusion. Phone Post

It's Canada. They are extra insulated for warmth. Phone Post

ROR at GSP needing to cheat. Phone Post

redplayer50 - i wonder how many of the people who are insulting shields for posting this could he beat up at the same time

What does it matter?

Sketch city. Phone Post

. Phone Post

If they are shady and jake said something to Dana it will be resolved you can believe that.

Aren't u allowed in to check wraps etc or are they done by a neautral? Phone Post

In Phone Post

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Aren't u allowed in to check wraps etc or are they done by a neautral? Phone Post

Athletic Commission initials them I believe after inspection Phone Post

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
fightharder -

This is so fucking stupid. Sorry Jake Shield is a standup dude. But is he a better judge of what is shade or what is not then the athletic commission all of a sudden.

He is hardly impartial now ,isn't he. Plus he decides to go public with it before going to Dana or even checking if his claim is justified.

Camp Diaz trolling hard once again.

He says he was trying to get back in to see for 30 mins. If true then wtf isms going on? Just let the man in! Phone Post

Does GSP has someone from his camp checking on Diaz.....

Get the fuck out of here. The low these dudes sink too are getting a little silly. That someone like Jake Shield is willing to lend himself for this kind of BS is really a big dissapointment. I always thought he was a standup ,rational guy. Apparently i can throw that interpretation out of the window.

Tweener - 
redplayer50 - i wonder how many of the people who are insulting shields for posting this could he beat up at the same time

What does it matter?

Probably 1.

Grappling only really works on 1 guy at a time.

Tweener - 

What does it matter?

Probably 1.

Grappling only really works on 1 guy at a time.

Quik - lol OMA

Ha ha that was my first thought as well.

So in Phone Post

shaqitup - 

Does this look shady to you?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFhmt0eCIAAri9C.jpg:large

Uh, yes actually. They look bulky as fuck.