Something Shady....

It sucks because regardless of whether its true or not this shit will stick around like the stupid grease gate bullshit.

Confirm something before floating stuff on the Internet so that everyone can make up the gap themselves. Phone Post

flowwiththego - Pretty sure they showed GSP with his gloves on warmin up. Just now they showed him with no gloves only wraps. Phone Post

They showed his taped hand, I am not sure if they usually pad the knuckles, but his did not look padded, maybe that is what Jake saw? I am not sure. Phone Post

would that lump help with hammer fists?

Excuses are already startin Phone Post

If they were wrapped wrong I'm sure someone on the AC noticed and they will be re-wrapped.

Breathing. How do I do it? Somebody quick..... Phone Post

hendofanforlife - Hahaha! Let the excuses begin. Doesn't a commish rep watch the wrap process, lol?

They do but.....EVERYONE IS ON IT MAAAAN!!!!

Kevin Iole (@KevinI)
3/16/13, 11:31 PM
Dana texted to say UFC's Mike Mersch is in back with commission. Doesn't seem to think there is an issue. "They're watching everything" Phone Post

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter
Was told there's zero truth to the rumors of Shields checking GSP's wraps. Phone Post

Tweener - 
redplayer50 - i wonder how many of the people who are insulting shields for posting this could he beat up at the same time

What does it matter?

Are you a fully functioning mentally? WTF does that have to do with anything? He would beat my ass seven way to sundays. That does not make his insane behaviour any more permissable you dummy.

In? Phone Post

In Phone Post

fightharder -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
fightharder -

This is so fucking stupid. Sorry Jake Shield is a standup dude. But is he a better judge of what is shade or what is not then the athletic commission all of a sudden.

He is hardly impartial now ,isn't he. Plus he decides to go public with it before going to Dana or even checking if his claim is justified.

Camp Diaz trolling hard once again.

He says he was trying to get back in to see for 30 mins. If true then wtf isms going on? Just let the man in! Phone Post

Does GSP has someone from his camp checking on Diaz.....

Get the fuck out of here. The low these dudes sink too are getting a little silly. That someone like Jake Shield is willing to lend himself for this kind of BS is really a big dissapointment. I always thought he was a standup ,rational guy. Apparently i can throw that interpretation out of the window.

Canadian commission looking after their own. I think that's what Jake is claiming. Phone Post

sillyscreenname - 
shaqitup - 

Does this look shady to you?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFhmt0eCIAAri9C.jpg:large

Uh, yes actually. They look bulky as fuck.

not to mention the commission usually puts an x on them with a marker and signs it. 

Hmmmmmm?

LIST OF DIAZ POST-LOSS EXCUSES

He was too tired
He arrived too late
His body was too toxic from the airplane water
It was Dana's fault
It was the medias fault
It was the commissions fault
It was the judges fault
It was the refs fault
It was Greg Jackson and his gameplan's fault
GSP is on roids
GSP greased
GSP had something in his gloves

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter
Was told there's zero truth to the rumors of Shields checking GSP's wraps. Phone Post

Make a new thread about this.

No sarcasm.

Rambo John J -
Bigfoot_REEMED_meOver - 
shaqitup -

Yeah. It kind of does look weird. Phone Post

I have been wrapped 50 + times 

I have never had that odd lump below my Knuckles.

?????????

Do you think that if that is the issue, he's doing that to gain a striking advantage, or possibly protecting an injury that could've just happened today?

Serious question. Phone Post

fightharder -
fightharder -

This is so fucking stupid. Sorry Jake Shield is a standup dude. But is he a better judge of what is shade or what is not then the athletic commission all of a sudden.

He is hardly impartial now ,isn't he. Plus he decides to go public with it before going to Dana or even checking if his claim is justified.

Camp Diaz trolling hard once again.

He says he was trying to get back in to see for 30 mins. If true then wtf isms going on? Just let the man in! Phone Post

Does GSP has someone from his camp checking on Diaz.....

Get the fuck out of here. The low these dudes sink too are getting a little silly. That someone like Jake Shield is willing to lend himself for this kind of BS is really a big dissapointment. I always thought he was a standup ,rational guy. Apparently i can throw that interpretation out of the window.

Canadian commission looking after their own. I think that's what Jake is claiming. Phone Post

He's not just claiming it, that's the bullshit part.

He is creating an excuse before this fight because even HE knows Diaz is going to get smashed.

dMo -
sillyscreenname - 
shaqitup - 

Uh, yes actually. They look bulky as fuck.

not to mention the commission usually puts an x on them with a marker and signs it. 

Hmmmmmm?

All this. If they have nothing to hide, let them be checked out! Phone Post

Just sad.