Something Shady....

. Phone Post

meco24 - Preemptive excuse. Phone Post

Probably. Go GSP!!! Phone Post

Tweener - 

Are you suggesting that Jake Shields may not be a reliable source of information...

Shields, you know the rules.

Pics or GTFO. Phone Post

Something shady with this thread. Phone Post

in for the epicness

Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

You should get your team and jump him in the ring after the fight.

This thread is shady.

In Phone Post

MisterFixit -
Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

That would be something. Phone Post

Hmmmm... No wonder Nick lost. Phone Post

MisterFixit -

Bwah hahaha!!! Phone Post

Jake already making excuses for Nicks loss? Wow. Talk about not supporting your teammate.

Whoa Phone Post

MisterFixit - 

Sometime these things happen in MMA.

vaginal tear - 

Something shady with this thread. Phone Post

The UG can sleep well at night knowing we have a hawk like "vaginal tear" on the lookout.

MisterFixit - 

thats great

gridlor - 

Hmmmm... No wonder Nick lost. Phone Post

Legit, lol. But still rooting fur Diaz.

You are going to make friends with DFW with posts like this...

Hope it aint true

GSP contacted Cyberdyne Systems and got them to inject T-1000 liquid metal into his gloves.