Something Shady....

In for this to pan out Phone Post

shut.up Phone Post

tulistooth - jake shield's favorite rap song is wrappers, wrappers, wrappers by aceyalone.

Awesome track!

Tweener - 
fightharder - 
Tweener - 
redplayer50 - i wonder how many of the people who are insulting shields for posting this could he beat up at the same time

What does it matter?

Are you a fully functioning mentally? WTF does that have to do with anything? He would beat my ass seven way to sundays. That does not make his insane behaviour any more permissable you dummy.

Are you fully funcationing mentally? Because you just attacked me and then backed up my post... Which one is it?

It is irrelevant you dummy...

Its apples and oranges....

There is no logical connection between both of them.

I indulged you because you usually do this with the mentally retarded.

Now i also have spelled it out clearly.....Is more elaboration needed?

Can a fighter get banned for fighter bashing?? Basically accusing someone of cheating Phone Post

Eggbert - 

Cut jake shields Phone Post

Errr...

FreightTrain -
vaginal tear -  Something shady with this thread. Phone Post

The UG can sleep well at night knowing we have a hawk like "vaginal tear" on the lookout.

You're welcome and sleep well. Phone Post

vaginal tear -
MisterFixit -
Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

You should get your team and jump him in the ring after the fight.

That would be something. Phone Post

Sometimes these things happen in mma. Phone Post

The Ghost of Eatonbeever - 

Can a fighter get banned for fighter bashing?? Basically accusing someone of cheating Phone Post

Appartently not because so is accusing a dude of using steroids without any corroborating evidence at all. Never got in the way of Diaz career path right?

In I guess... Phone Post

Interesting

MisterFixit - 
Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

You should get your team and jump him in the ring after the fight.

It's the only they can beat Georges.

Mental games until the end Phone Post

vaginal tear - 
FreightTrain -
vaginal tear -  Something shady with this thread. Phone Post

The UG can sleep well at night knowing we have a hawk like "vaginal tear" on the lookout.

You're welcome and sleep well. Phone Post

I will, vaginal, I will.

Is this the same Jake Shields that failed his last drug test? Glass houses man, glass houses.

Hmm...GSP's gloves look a little bigger than usual.

Lloyd Irving wtapped GSPs hands

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Jeremy Botter @jeremybotter
Was told there's zero truth to the rumors of Shields checking GSP's wraps. Phone Post

Make a new thread about this.

No sarcasm.

The sad part is a thread about that will NEVER get the attention the initial one got.

Wow. Just saw first page did Shields ever explain what exactly it was that was shady looking? Phone Post

redplayer50 - i thought it came out that shields tested for weed?

Jake never said why he is suspended... Phone Post