Something Shady....

aarondramp - Ya'll posting in a wolf tickets thread.

Lol Phone Post

What?? What could be up with his gloves? Phone Post

Dana addressed it at the press conference. Jake was in there when GSP had his hands wrapped he said ok the commission signed off on it and he left. He then went and talked with his camp and they tried to send someone else back in there. Then they were basically told to bad you already signed off on it and the commission and the UFC had someone in there the entire time with GSP.

In Phone Post

Lol @ the 209.

Also the commission cut off GSP's and Nicks wraps in the ring and bagged them there..

In for bullshit Phone Post

in

interdasting

Subbed

Really? Come on man.. The other camp always has something to say after they lose to GSP. Makes me kind of wonder though, is George's up to something? I hope not.. Phone Post

I wonder how many people saying "yeah, that does look bulky/weird/lumpy/wrong" have actually had their hands wrapped, once in their life. I'm not talking about the hand wrap you use in sparing, or in the gym. I'm talking about full on taped up and hands wrapped before you put on the gloves to go to war.

I'm sure some have. But I doubt less than 75 percent of the people who said that have ever had their hands wrapped.

Come on man, this is fucking ridiculous. I love watching everyone from the Cesar Gracie camp fight -- but this is fucking bullshit! The excuses are truly mind-boggling...

That being said, if any evidence comes out to point to some legitimate problem with the wraps that could have possibly interfered with the fight, I will eat crow. Though to me, it seems, if there was truly a problem with the wraps and Jake signed off on it, then he has a fair share of the blame in the sense that he was responsible to account for that. It seems simple enough to me: if there was truly, honestly a problem with the wraps, and Jake had any indication that this might be the guess, than he was wrong to sign off on the wraps, and if this gave GSP an unfair advantage, then while GSP gets the majority of the blame for then cheating, Jake also shares a portion of blame in the sense that he was responsible to make sure that this was fair, and he clearly failed to do so if that was the case...

Shields is trolling.

It is literally the ONLY. FUCKING. THING. THEY. HAVE. LEFT.

In Phone Post

his magic handwraps lead to his total domination on the feet and wrestling over Diaz.

It was all the handwraps

wolf tickets

Cotton -

Legit Phone Post

Jumping on UG to post instead of going thru the proper channels= bad form Phone Post

At the presser, Dana said Shields watched the entire wrap process, left, and then came back later to look at them again, and the commission told him it was too late because he was gloved up.

What a crock of shit. Pretty embarrassing for Gracie fighters to make up stuff like this and imply GSP was doing something dirty.

JS just being a Gracie turd tryin to drum up hype for a GSP fight payday....let it rest boys