Something Shady....

George st pierre broke into Nick Diaz' house every year for the last 5 years and stole Nicks financial assessments. When Nick arrived at H&R block for each of the last few years he was surprised to notice that his paperwork had been stolen!!! By no less than georges st pierre.

thanks obama

In q Phone Post

smh

abi - 

in Phone Post

Bro, its page 22...

Train wreck of a thread. Well done, Shields. Phone Post

FreightTrain - 
abi - 

in Phone Post

Bro, its page 22...

relax bro, his team didnt tell him when to sleep
now let him bang bro

Team is a bunch of tinfoil hats

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

These tears are extra sweet, I'll make pink lemonade with these ones. Phone Post

Lol

ChaosOverkill - 

Team is a bunch of tinfoil hats

They are crazy like a fox. GSP said he's never had anyone in his head like that his whole career. It's total psyops from that camp.

Hmmm Phone Post

"Something looked shady, I won't say what... I haven't thought of it yet."

KingstonHawkeJr - I don't now what's worse... home-schooling or public schooling in the 209 lol.

I didn't know they did either there.

Figured it was so gangster out there they didn't even survive home school Phone Post

No way is that really jake fucking shields saying this...

Eat a D Phone Post

GSP had those wraps dipped in some purple kush, Shields couldn't stay away.

Dana confirmed it in the press conference.

Is this thread for real?? Pathetic. Phone Post

Of course, Shields disappears after making the inititial bogus statement.  Typical Gracie team member.  Can't even win an internet fight.

Ceasers has fallen.

Soup and Beer - 

Of course, Shields disappears after making the inititial bogus statement.  Typical Gracie team member.  Can't even win an internet fight.

got caught using fake IP address