Something Shady....

mofomike - 

Ceasers has fallen.

Ides of March

One of the bitchiest camps with a lot of talent it's pathetic. I haven't even heard of the blackzillians complaining yet. I wish sore losers didn't exist Phone Post

KZTT_FawkingxD - 

One of the bitchiest camps with a lot of talent it's pathetic. I haven't even heard of the blackzillians complaining yet. I wish sore losers didn't exist Phone Post

especially when they are making shit out of nothing, just wait, the commission has the wraps now and they are gonna find nothing.

Stop it, jake. One idiot is enough on any team Phone Post

Can someone with advanced knowledge on the science of hand wrapping explain what is even possible to do with them that would be "shady"? Please Jake, we would all love to hear your theory.. Were the hand wraps greased or on steroids?

gsp was under an umbrella thats why it was shady

crwhitlock - Can someone with advanced knowledge on the science of hand wrapping explain what is even possible to do with them that would be "shady"? Please Jake, we would all love to hear your theory.. Were the hand wraps greased or on steroids?

You've never heard of Margarito??? Phone Post

speaking of something shady, what did you test positive for jake?

Leghound - 

speaking of something shady, what did you test positive for jake?

BAM.

Edelweiss -
AnthonyMMA -  Why does it matter? Gsp hits like a woman Phone Post

Does your dad know that you are a faggot yet?

Really? Lose money tonight? Phone Post

Stache -
mofomike - 

Ceasers has fallen.

Ides of March

Mind bottling!!!!! Phone Post

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
UGCTT_painbringer -

team ceasar gracie are FULL OF VICTIMS

ffs

excuses excuses excuses

This. Soo pathetic Phone Post

Y'all quit puttin gum in their hair. Jeez.

Assholes Phone Post

john_d1974 - 
Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

in what way do they look "shady"?

They looked like they were gonna crash into Nick's head repeatedly, and any 209er will tell you that is impossible without foul play.

john_d1974 -
Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

in what way do they look "shady"?

There was gum in the wraps Phone Post

They cut Fitch?!?!?! Phone Post

Innnn Phone Post

. Phone Post

HAHAHA VTFU :-)

lol

Did Cesar tell you to write this Jakey boy?