Something Shady....

Yeah those wraps might make for nicks lack of a guard. Come on jake ur better than this.

kevsh -

Awesome ha ha Phone Post

This is so tired..

24 pages and no info.

come on Jake. quack quack with no more info.

HA HA - What a joke :)

Beware the Ides of March as another of Caesar's falls... Phone Post

. Phone Post

This kind of crap always happens to Nick. I mean really, is anyone even shocked? It is also cute to see what GSP considers a "beatdown."

Stockton 209 ALL DAY

Doctor Sidney -

Lol Phone Post

There was no need to post this if you weren't sure something was wrong with it.

Given the performance given by both fighters, it was probably laced with some sort of ZzzQuil substance that somehow went through to the gloves themselves. Luckily good ol' Jake was back there to spike GSP's water with it. As GSP drank some, he spit it out during his introduction, but it was too late. 

ZzzQuil 10-8

MisterMr - There was no need to post this if you weren't sure something was wrong with it.

He's sure nothing is wrong with it. He just had that little confidence in his own friend and teammate that he wanted to cast doubt on GSP's win, hoping that Georges would be super offended and offer a rematch when Nick lost. I'll certainly eat crow if anything comes of this, but nothing will.

Seriously, I was rooting for Georges but I feel like I believed in Nick more than Jake did.

The post fight Dana said pretty clearly jake was cool with it then Diaz camp wanted another guy to check and the Commission told them no. Phone Post

Leghound -

speaking of something shady, what did you test positive for jake?

I also hear Kron was being a real dick with Braulio. Bad news. Phone Post

wtf. Is BJ sitting there with you and his mom and a tub of grease too?

Everytime someone gets thier ass kicked by GSP-excuses, excuses. Just deal with it, Diaz couldn't stop the TD's and gnp and lost badly.Wrestle-fukd or not, he lost

This is serious stuff, and a skilled cornerman like Nazim Richardson or Bouie Fisher can catch a guy like Tito Trinidad or Margarito. The commission needs to be vigilant as well.

The athletic commission needs to shoulder blame if Shields was not allowed to get GSP to rewrap his hands (what Trinidad had to do). The wraps should have at least been inspected postfight and retained for analysis.

Brian J DSouza - 

This is serious stuff, and a skilled cornerman like Nazim Richardson or Bouie Fisher can catch a guy like Tito Trinidad or Margarito. The commission needs to be vigilant as well.

The athletic commission needs to shoulder blame if Shields was not allowed to get GSP to rewrap his hands (what Trinidad had to do). The wraps should have at least been inspected postfight and retained for analysis.

Dana said in the post fight press conference that the wraps were given to the commission for a check.

I wasn't a big fan of certain people, not a fan of their fight and didn't know them as a person. Now I don't like either aspect of them.

canuck34 - 

Hey, it's in Montreal. He's just foiling up coach. Phone Post

Reggie Dunlop approved