Something Shady....

- until Jake.. or OMA... maybe Wes?

Stephen Holder - Ceasar Gracie's guys are obviously notorious for how masterfully they are able to get into their opponent's heads' before and during fights, everyone knows this. The one stand out is Jake who usually from what I can tell doesn't employ or utilize the mindgame strategy. This tells me hes much more like Georges in this regard and perhaps too polite to raise concern.

I'm willing to bet what happened was, Jake went in there and watched them tape the shit up but then noticed how strange they were wrapped (come on man even if there was nothing 'shady' about it those wraps looked wild) and initially thought he should ignore it for the sake of not starting drama. Then maybe after thinking about it for a second and possibly talking it over with Nick's camp, he decided he needed to see them again just to be certain it was legit and when they refused he flipped out.

Has anyone heard word back from the people who collected George's wraps after the fight about their findings btw?

Where did you see pictures of the wraps???

The only thing shady about this fight was the fact that Nick got the title shot in the first place after a loss and coming off suspension.

Stephen Holder - wow Jake got cut over this? damn at least they coulda waited until he fought someone and lost.

source?

So wait , GSP hits like a girl but Wraps helped him win?

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Stephen Holder - 
Stephen Holder - 
Jive Turkey - 
Stephen Holder - Ceasar Gracie's guys are obviously notorious for how masterfully they are able to get into their opponent's heads' before and during fights, everyone knows this. The one stand out is Jake who usually from what I can tell doesn't employ or utilize the mindgame strategy. This tells me hes much more like Georges in this regard and perhaps too polite to raise concern.

I'm willing to bet what happened was, Jake went in there and watched them tape the shit up but then noticed how strange they were wrapped (come on man even if there was nothing 'shady' about it those wraps looked wild) and initially thought he should ignore it for the sake of not starting drama. Then maybe after thinking about it for a second and possibly talking it over with Nick's camp, he decided he needed to see them again just to be certain it was legit and when they refused he flipped out.

Has anyone heard word back from the people who collected George's wraps after the fight about their findings btw?

Pretty sure they are on this very thread. If they aren't then they were on another thread the night of the fight.

Yeah look as recent as page 29 of this thread.. its there.

Ok, thanks man. I had stopped reading the thread after a while. Didn't see that. I certainly don't know shit about wraps, but wouldn't it be foolish to do them illegally, then have someone take a picture to post on the internet? I realize you aren't accusing him of anything though

Jive Turkey - 
Stephen Holder - 
Stephen Holder - 
Jive Turkey - 

Pretty sure they are on this very thread. If they aren't then they were on another thread the night of the fight.

Yeah look as recent as page 29 of this thread.. its there.

Ok, thanks man. I had stopped reading the thread after a while. Didn't see that. I certainly don't know shit about wraps, but wouldn't it be foolish to do them illegally, then have someone take a picture to post on the internet? I realize you aren't accusing him of anything though

It would be foolish.

You can also see that the wraps in that picture are not signed, meaning he could have had his hands completely rewrapped before actually putting his gloves on.

Pic was originally uploaded to Twitter at 10:22pm EDT (Montreal time), so it was taken around or before then. What time did Jake make this thread?

Jake?? hellooooooo!

I've lost the little respect I had for Jake Shields.

You want something shady? Arianny being in a nice ass list. Now that's some shady ass shit. Phone Post

Dana, please cut Jake for acting like loser.

TTT for 50 shades of Jake romo Phone Post

LOAN VIPER - Jake and joke are one letter apart but o so the same Phone Post

The famous 777 post I clicked to read it and couldn't be more proud good job Phone Post

I think eye gouging about 5 times in 1 fight is kind of shady, personally

Willin -

This Phone Post

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
Willin -

This Phone Post

Signed Phone Post

The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
40oztofreedom - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
Willin -

This Phone Post

Signed Phone Post

Signed with pleasure Phone Post

TuLegit - 
LOAN VIPER -
Mexican Janitor -
The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
40oztofreedom - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
Willin -

This Phone Post

Signed Phone Post

Signed with pleasure Phone Post

I'll sign Phone Post

Signed. Phone Post

Signed.