Something Shady....

lormpino - 

War shields!!!! Phone Post

You're damn right!

CesarGracieJiuJitsuStockton209wut

6ULDV8 - 

Respect.  At least a modicum of it.

That's all.  Everyone thinking they have a right to put down a proven fighter, call them a faggot, ask for them to be fired, and just completely adopt a hivemind bully mentality against a guy who beat Dan Henderson is just disgusting.

No fighter would post what they really think here anymore.  Sure they'll pander to us for promotion, but that's about it.

And it's all because of shit like this.  Jake was looking out for Nick and went as far as to put his concerns here because he was upset.

Look what happened.

Most of the people in this thread should be ashamed of themselves.  

Use your brain before jumping on a bandwagon.  The fighter bashing on this thread is beyond disgusting.

^that.

Common sense 101: If GSP were cheating with his wraps, why the fuck would he pose for a picture like that?

GSP wasn't hiding anything.  Jake said in OP he had concerns about the wraps.  If I saw wraps like that I'd have concerns too.

Jake didn't post this for self-promotion.  He didn't like the way the wraps looked.

Therefore he should be subject to 30 pages of abuse from the fans.

Makes perfect sense.

Um, that made no sense with the trolls having been edited, so I want to re-iterate that I love MMA fighters very much and wish they posted here more, but can understand why they don't.

TTT

*Can you do that in the middle of re-reading a thread?  We'll see.

TTT

And if hanging off a fighter's nuts meaning respecting them, then yes, I hang off of fighters' nuts.

Big time.

It's why I've been here so long.

Not so I can take a concern of theirs and use it to shit on them and feel superior.

Hint:  It's why fighters don't really post here anymore.

Because somewhere along the line the majority of us became self-righteous assholes that don't even train.

But we don't need to train, because we can tell off fighters from behind our keyboards and we're what's really important, so you'd better impress us, or else!

Let's be honest with each other here.  The majority of you are fucking pathetic losers that get your rocks off jumping on a hivemind bandwagon to feel you belong.  You don't even read anything but the thread title before posting.

Amirite?

Yes I am.  Shame that.

He sure does.  He had the nerve to post on the Underground Forum about a concern with GSP's wraps.

For that alone, he should be completely destroyed so that not even a trace is left.

I mean, it's only fair.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Nope, you probably don't, and that's why fighters eat fake chocolate fuck.

Go get some fresh air buddy, there's plenty of other things to do in the real world on a Saturday, give the trolling a rest for a bit. Phone Post

Warriormmd -
Lux Fixxins -
pennviachoke -
6ULDV8 -

Yeah?  Who are the tons of pros that post here regularly?

Name 20.

Bisping
Belcher
Uncle Creepy
Ulysses Gomez
Camozzi
Colossus
Bec Hyatt
Reinhardt
NYBA
MC
Jake Shields(obviously)

There's ten off the top of my head Phone Post

Todd Duffee
Tim Sylvia
Shane Carwin
Sean McCorkle Phone Post

J Lau
Hendo
Rousey Phone Post

Cuomo and Logan Clark on the OG. Retard also counts. Phone Post

Don't forget Filthy Tom

6ULDV8 -

He sure does.  He had the nerve to post on the Underground Forum about a concern with GSP's wraps.

For that alone, he should be completely destroyed so that not even a trace is left.

I mean, it's only fair.

Posting here about the hand wraps was done just to cause an uproar man... If it was really shady, he brings it up with the ac, dfw, Lorenzo, he'll anyone that gas anything to do with the ufc. Posting gere does nothing but set up an excuse for nick.

Plus if they were shady, why sign off in the first place? Phone Post

pennviachoke -
Darth Ryase -
Warriormmd -
Lux Fixxins -
pennviachoke -
6ULDV8 -

Name 20.

Bisping
Belcher
Uncle Creepy
Ulysses Gomez
Camozzi
Colossus
Bec Hyatt
Reinhardt
NYBA
MC
Jake Shields(obviously)

There's ten off the top of my head Phone Post

Todd Duffee
Tim Sylvia
Shane Carwin
Sean McCorkle Phone Post

J Lau
Hendo
Rousey Phone Post

Cuomo and Logan Clark on the OG. Retard also counts. Phone Post

Fucking right Retard counts! Phone Post

BRog, petruzelli, lawlor. Phone Post

Elvis

6ULDV8 -

I mean, it's only fair.

Dude, Jake was the one who signed off on the wraps in the first place??
It was within GSP's rights to tell him to fuck right off once he'd signed them off.
I think the reason Jake is getting so much hate is because he rushed to an online forum to cause shit and make pre-emptive excuses for Diaz without explaining the situation properly or coming back to the thread to try and clear the air a little.

However I do agree that calling a pro fighter a faggot is not cool, the man deserves our respect, even if I do think it was a bit of a dick move. Phone Post

So you guys really think that a fighter putting up a post like this means that they should be fired.

Awesome.  I'll stop trolling and let you get back to your mission.

What is your mission again?

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings bro, you didn't have to vote me down. My vote up count means the world to me! Phone Post

I didn't vote anyone down, but anyone fighter bashing should be.  It makes me sick.

nobadanymore - 

He's only a person, like everyone else. The fact that he's a fighter does not mean he gets instant, constant respect... Fuck off. He posted it here to try stir up some shit. I won't say he's a dick, coz I don't know him. But that was a dickish move on his part and he deserves to be told. Phone Post

Yep, you guys go ahead and tell him.  Good job.

Gee, I wonder why more fighters don't post here more often.

St Pierre is on roids, he greases, fights with illegally wrapped gloves, gets the bias home town judges, and turns down top contenders. I don't say he cheats, but WTF?!?! Phone Post

Edelweiss - 
pennviachoke -
Darth Ryase -
Warriormmd -
Lux Fixxins -
pennviachoke -
6ULDV8 -

Name 20.

Bisping
Belcher
Uncle Creepy
Ulysses Gomez
Camozzi
Colossus
Bec Hyatt
Reinhardt
NYBA
MC
Jake Shields(obviously)