Something Shady....

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
6ULDV8 -

I didn't vote anyone down, but anyone fighter bashing should be.  It makes me sick.

I just went through the thread and VTFD everyone I thought was fighter bashing for you, bro Phone Post

Oh plz he aint margarito Phone Post

Did Jake ever come back in and clarify what happened? If not, that's pretty lame. Would this be a coyote ticket? Phone Post

After the abuse he took in this thread, why would he bother?  

Sub Phone Post

pandrews76 -
Edelweiss - 
pennviachoke -
Darth Ryase -
Warriormmd -
Lux Fixxins -
pennviachoke -
6ULDV8 -

Yeah?  Who are the tons of pros that post here regularly?

Name 20.

Bisping
Belcher
Uncle Creepy
Ulysses Gomez
Camozzi
Colossus
Bec Hyatt
Reinhardt
NYBA
MC
Jake Shields(obviously)

There's ten off the top of my head Phone Post

Todd Duffee
Tim Sylvia
Shane Carwin
Sean McCorkle Phone Post

J Lau
Hendo
Rousey Phone Post

Cuomo and Logan Clark on the OG. Retard also counts. Phone Post

Fucking right Retard counts! Phone Post

BRog, petruzelli, lawlor. Phone Post

Roxanne Modafferi

Pat barry
Mark hunt still around or did he get ran off by the trolls? Phone Post

Mark Hunt didn't care much for the UG.  

He made a thread, was like 'what now?' a couple of times, then told us to just tweet him and left.

Like a Samoan Boss.

6ULDV8 - 
shaqitup - 

Does this look shady to you?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFhmt0eCIAAri9C.jpg:large

If those really were his wraps before this fight, I can see why Jake had concerns.

They look augmented for Karate Chops.

The wraps were ok'd. Then they caused a scene after in his locker room.

So whatever, UG mob do what you have to do.

Promise you'll never see one of these threads again.

Next time someone on here speculates why pros don't post more, point them this way.

It will clear everything up.

6ULDV8 - 

So whatever, UG mob do what you have to do.

Promise you'll never see one of these threads again.

Next time someone on here speculates why pros don't post more, point them this way.

It will clear everything up.

Are you still blabbering on?

Yep, still blabbering on about the notion that there should be a modicum of respect for fighters.

But you go ahead and feel superior by putting them down, because that's awesome.

Now go back a few pages and sign that 'Jake is acting like looser, Dana please fire to happy me make' thing.

Like a real fan would.

You know how I know you're gay? Phone Post

CesarGracieJiuJitsuStockton209wut

Respect for Jake.  Nick was just about to fight and he put this up because he thought the wraps looked funny.  And what do people mean when they say he 'signed off on them'?

Jake wouldn't be the person signing GSP's wraps.  That would be as ridiculous as allowing the 'give or take a pound' rule in a championship fight.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
6ULDV8 - 

Yep, still blabbering on about the notion that there should be a modicum of respect for fighters.

But you go ahead and feel superior by putting them down, because that's awesome.

Now go back a few pages and sign that 'Jake is acting like looser, Dana please fire to happy me make' thing.

Like a real fan would.

Hard to figure you out.  Every other post I assume you're trolling because you act so ridiculous and then other times I think you are actually retarded.  Regarding him getting fired, most of us that have jobs would if we acted like an idiot publically.  Don't think Jake's any different.

nobadanymore - 
6ULDV8 -

Like a real fan would.

You're too stupid to see that this thread was a dick move by Jake.
Or you're too much of a pussy to admit it, just because he's a fighter.

Which one suits you best? Phone Post

What would suit me best is you saying this to my face and me smashing your face in.

That would suit me fantastically indeed.

The thing is, you wouldn't get in my face and say this, because you know what would happen and you would SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

But you go ahead and shoot your smart face off through your keyboard, just like I'm sure you'd do it to Jake's face.

That's what I mean by a modicum of respect.  If you think you're cool doing and saying shit online that you would never do in person, you're a loser.

Jake would look out for Nick in person too, which is what he was doing here.

Hate all you want, but I respect it.  He put this up just before the fight when he couldn't do anything else.

I been looking at the MJ gif way too long.  

That man was a boss, but the UG mob would probably run him off too.

6ULDV8 - 
nobadanymore - 
6ULDV8 -

Like a real fan would.

What would suit me best is you saying this to my face and me smashing your face in.

The thing is, you wouldn't get in my face and say this, because you know what would happen and you would SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

But you go ahead and shoot your smart face off through your keyboard, just like I'm sure you'd do it to Jake's face.

That's what I mean by a modicum of respect.  If you think you're cool doing and saying shit online that you would never do in person, you're a loser.

Hate all you want, but I respect it.  He put this up just before the fight when he couldn't do anything else.

so you respect someone who calls a another fighter a cheater with no proof? integrity how does that work?

6ULDV8 -
nobadanymore - 
6ULDV8 -

Like a real fan would.

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!! Phone Post