Something Shady....

SoupCan - 
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - Guys I just sent a pm to every mod I know. I would strongly suggest that those of you who have bashed pro fighter Jake Shields go back and edit your posts before you find yourselves frozen or, even worse, band. Phone Post

If true

You need a timeout from the internets, you're taking this way to seriously and it's probably interfering with your everyday life.

You admit to vote down stalking, you troll GSP threads and his fans but as soon as your favorite fighter or his teammates come under attack that is how you choose to handle yourself. If mods come into this thread and clean house you should be the first one wiped from the toilet seat Phone Post

You know what?  I've gone back and read the last few pages of this thread because of people PMing me and laughing out my troll.

What you said here is absolutely correct and I couldn't have said it better myself, even though I've shot my mouth off a lot here.  VTFU sir.

It's fighter bashing plain and simple, but it's ok because everyone else said it first and it's disgusting.

This is not how you comport yourselves in front of real fighters gentlemen.  Ever, no matter what you think.

You haven't earned the right.

Vulva Fabulous - 
6ULDV8 -

I fucking love GSP with a passion.  I love Diaz with a passion too.

If either one of them had half golf balls at the bottom of their wrists when their wraps were done I'd understand the other side having an issue with it and wanting to get it checked.

I don't understand flaming Jake because he posted this.  That was mind bogglingly weird to me.

Why hate people on the inside for letting you know what's up, whatever it is?

That dude's in the UFC and he's in Nick's corner and he's on Nick's team and he had the audacity to say the opponent's wraps looked funny in a diplomatic way!!!???

Well we'll show him.  We'll run him right the fuck out of town.

Bra fucking Vo and great job well done.

You sure showed him didn't you?

No you didn't.  He read some of the retarded vitriol on here and thought, 'yeah ok well they're fuckheads' and moved on.

For real.

While I agree that the "fighter bashing" is awful and costs the fans genuine interaction with true works class, professional MMA fighters, I think the real issue that many fans originally fans had was the lack of a follow up post by Shields explaining what was shady and if and when it was attended too.

Unfortunately, there's always going to be a pack mentality on an anonymous message board and when a small spark(shitty negative post) goes unattended, unfortunately, it tends to get ugly and turn into a forest fire...if you get my drift. Phone Post

Shields got dumped on, told to fuck off, called a fag, and then a bunch of fuckos started trying to get a petition together to ban him from the UFC forever.

You put all that aside and maybe I could see getting upset he didn't follow up.

You take that into consideration for a second though.  The hivemind didn't just say 'Oh Jake that's BS and you know it.'

They called for his head.  For real.  I'm not making that up.  You can go back in this very same thread and see for yourself.

There is no real fight fan or fighter on the planet that would deem that acceptable.  At least I hope not.

Go back and start this thread from the beginning.  You would think Jake Shields was public enemy number one, a baby raper, and a terrorist.

Not a teammate and cornerman looking out for his boy, which is what real men do.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

War Jake Shields

CesarGracieJiuJitsuStockton209wut

6ULDV8 -
Vulva Fabulous - 
6ULDV8 -

If either one of them had half golf balls at the bottom of their wrists when their wraps were done I'd understand the other side having an issue with it and wanting to get it checked.

I don't understand flaming Jake because he posted this.  That was mind bogglingly weird to me.

That dude's in the UFC and he's in Nick's corner and he's on Nick's team and he had the audacity to say the opponent's wraps looked funny in a diplomatic way!!!???

No you didn't.  He read some of the retarded vitriol on here and thought, 'yeah ok well they're fuckheads' and moved on.

For real.

While I agree that the "fighter bashing" is awful and costs the fans genuine interaction with true works class, professional MMA fighters, I think the real issue that many fans originally fans had was the lack of a follow up post by Shields explaining what was shady and if and when it was attended too.

Unfortunately, there's always going to be a pack mentality on an anonymous message board and when a small spark(shitty negative post) goes unattended, unfortunately, it tends to get ugly and turn into a forest fire...if you get my drift. Phone Post

Shields got dumped on, told to fuck off, called a fag, and then a bunch of fuckos started trying to get a petition together to ban him from the UFC forever.

You put all that aside and maybe I could see getting upset he didn't follow up.

You take that into consideration for a second though.  The hivemind didn't just say 'Oh Jake that's BS and you know it.'

They called for his head.  For real.  I'm not making that up.  You can go back in this very same thread and see for yourself.

There is no real fight fan or fighter on the planet that would deem that acceptable.  At least I hope not.

Go back and start this thread from the beginning.  You would think Jake Shields was public enemy number one, a baby raper, and a terrorist.

Not a teammate and cornerman looking out for his boy, which is what real men do.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

War Jake Shields

CesarGracieJiuJitsuStockton209wut

I wasn't disagreeing with you. Please reread my post. I said that I thought "originally" the issue was a lack of follow up from Shields, but once one bad post went by without a problem, out basically turned into a "Shit on Jake Shields" thread. Phone Post

6ULDV8 - 
SoupCan - 
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - Guys I just sent a pm to every mod I know. I would strongly suggest that those of you who have bashed pro fighter Jake Shields go back and edit your posts before you find yourselves frozen or, even worse, band. Phone Post

If true

You need a timeout from the internets, you're taking this way to seriously and it's probably interfering with your everyday life.

You admit to vote down stalking, you troll GSP threads and his fans but as soon as your favorite fighter or his teammates come under attack that is how you choose to handle yourself. If mods come into this thread and clean house you should be the first one wiped from the toilet seat Phone Post

You know what?  I've gone back and read the last few pages of this thread because of people PMing me and laughing out my troll.

What you said here is absolutely correct and I couldn't have said it better myself, even though I've shot my mouth off a lot here.  VTFU sir.

It's fighter bashing plain and simple, but it's ok because everyone else said it first and it's disgusting.

This is not how you comport yourselves in front of real fighters gentlemen.  Ever, no matter what you think.

You haven't earned the right.

I went full derp.  

I thought you meant that fighter bashers should get a time out from the internet.

I didn't think that anyone on this board would think that looking out for fighters should get you a time out from the internet.

My bad.

I will remember in the future never to underestimate the power of the hivemind.

I keep telling myself that, but then I get faith in humanity every now and again and it doesn't stick.

Thank you for reminding me to be careful.

Ya'll posting in an 01er troll thread at this point. Phone Post 3.0

How am I trolling?  Show me one thing I posted here that was a troll.  I dare you.

"Well you supported a fighter that was looking out for a teammate fighter that he was cornering!  That's obviously a troll, because you probably support Nick Diaz too!"

You're fucking right I do motherfucker, and so should you.

When trolling on the UG becomes showing respect to fighters nice enough to take the time to post here, then you're goddam right I'm a motherfucking troll.

All day baby!  All motherfucking day!

6ULDV8 - 

How am I trolling?  Show me one thing I posted here that was a troll.  I dare you.

"Well you supported a fighter that was looking out for a teammate fighter that he was cornering!  That's obviously a troll, because you probably support Nick Diaz too!"

When trolling on the UG becomes showing respect to fighters nice enough to take the time to post here, then you're goddam right I'm a motherfucking troll.

Who said I was talking about you? As near as I can tell, Jake is an 01er too. 

You're just white "mutherfucking" knighting in a troll thread. Lead on, McDuff.

kingwank - 
6ULDV8 - 

Who said I was talking about you? As near as I can tell, Jake is an 01er too. 

You're just white "mutherfucking" knighting in a troll thread. Lead on, McDuff.

Would you honestly expect him to come back?

Jake is a 01er, and a proven fighter.  He beat Dan Henderson FFS.

I'm sorry if I"m a little touchy and you're absolutely right.  I should lead on from here until Jake realizes we aren't all pathetic shitheads and comes back himself.

Really though, why would he bother?

So are we gonna see another "something shady" post regarding Benson? Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous -
6ULDV8 -

For real.

I like your way of thinking Vulva, if jake had come back to give us some insight to why the wraps looked dodgey maybe the ug wouldn't have let loose him. It's like getting the crumbs of a cracker when all you want is the whole thing... FUCK IM HUNGRY Phone Post 3.0

Things are going pretty well Tommy.  I think I got this whole thing figured out.

I haven't been able to stop saying that to everyone since seeing this video and it's been a couple of days now.

I hope Jake sees this and gets a laugh.  

He'd be an awesome detective and was hilariously portrayed by Tommy Toe Hold.  Detective Jake, GSPs wraps, and the Phantom of Bellator starts at 2:00, but the whole vid is hilarious.

Will it be enough to forgive this travesty of a thread?  We'll have to see.

Oh, and people saying he never followed up.  I am pretty positive he couldn't because of vote down freezing.

Would you bother coming back after that and seeing the insults thrown up while you couldn't post?

I sure wouldn't.

TTT

And then I go and spoil it all by saying something shady like I love you Phone Post

Eggbert - 
6ULDV8 -

Things are going pretty well Tommy.  I think I got this whole thing figured out.

I haven't been able to stop saying that to everyone since seeing this video and it's been a couple of days now.

I hope Jake sees this and gets a laugh.  

He'd be an awesome detective and was hilariously portrayed by Tommy Toe Hold.  Detective Jake, GSPs wraps, and the Phantom of Bellator starts at 2:00, but the whole vid is hilarious.

Will it be enough to forgive this travesty of a thread?  We'll have to see.

Oh, and people saying he never followed up.  I am pretty positive he couldn't because of vote down freezing.

Would you bother coming back after that and seeing the insults thrown up while you couldn't post?

I sure wouldn't.

So he's ducking the UG? Someone needs to investigate this. Who could be a great mma detective?

Oh wait I've got it!!! Jake shields should find out if jake is ducking the UG!! Phone Post 3.0

So far, things have been going pretty well, Eggbert, pretty well....

I think I got this whole thing figured out!

TTT and VTFU you funny bastard.

TTT

Huey Freeman - I agree with the other poster, Shields deserves respect.

Posting here for over a decade, actually posting aswell with a high post tally, not just trying to sell shit.

Ex strike force CHAMP and current ufc fighter, and most of all he beat Dan Henderson one of the greatest fighters that's ever lived.

So he can write what the fuck he wants, simply because he backs up his shit, and most of you wouldn't say shit to his face. Phone Post 3.0

If I ever have the chance I would love to ask Jake about the handwraps. I have zero intentions of being a dick about it but there are a few loose ends in this situation that I would like tied up.

The hate in this thread definitely got out of hand, but Jake opened a can of worms and left it to us savages to figure it out. Of course we are going to get confused and angry.

I love when these fanboys end their arguments with "and I bet you wouldn't say that to their face". What's going to happen if we talk shit to a pro fighter? You think they're going to lay a finger on you? They might invite you to the gym for a training session but anything else is assault. Guys are getting fined and suspended for tweeting the wrong shit, what do you think would happen if they beat up a trash talker in public? Phone Post 3.0

That's the thing about OP vote downs though.  He probably got frozen so fast he couldn't post anything else even if he really wanted to.

And then the hater dogpile.  

He's a 1er, so there's hope, but if I were Jake I would have written this place off by the fourth page.

TTT

UKTTpokedMyBrowneye - I love when these fanboys end their arguments with "and I bet you wouldn't say that to their face". What's going to happen if we talk shit to a pro fighter? You think they're going to lay a finger on you? They might invite you to the gym for a training session but anything else is assault. Guys are getting fined and suspended for tweeting the wrong shit, what do you think would happen if they beat up a trash talker in public? Phone Post 3.0

If you think you have a right to step to a professional fighter and start talking smack because they're not allowed to touch you, then you are part of the problem my friend.

Learn some respect.