Something Shady....

6ULDV8 - 
UGCTT_EnderTL - 
6ULDV8 - 

What's with those bumps under the wrists?  If I were cornering Nick I'd like to get those looked at before the fight started too.  

But nope, you shitheads made good and sure he won't be stupid enough to post anything here ever again, unless he's selling something.

Right on and keep on slamming him bros.

And I'm just being argumentative because I haven't jumped on the bandwagon, right?

Jake made the thread well after that picture was posted. For all we know his hands could have been rewrapped after that.

And did you vote me down? I thought I stated my opinion in a respectful manner.

So then let's shit on him!   Yahhhhh!  That'll learn him good about what we think boyo!

And no, I don't vote anyone down, unless you go way the fuck out of your way to be a shithead.

I'll be happy to tell you off, but like to save the votes for good posts and people that agree with me and I STILL get thrown on 50 vote cooldown all the time.  

Did you see that dude that called Rowdy Bec a classless bitch in his OP and then when she was nice enough to respond he told her to fuck off and called her a cunt?  That shit's a vote down. 

Imagine voting down everything you didn't agree with or thought was wrong?

You missed my other post saying that I don't agree with Jake being shit on. Or maybe you didnt, I don't know.

And I was just asking because I got one right after. The number doesn't matter to me, but it's a good judge of someones character, looking at what they will and won't vote you down for. I was clarifying instead of just assuming it was you.

No man, that ain't me.  I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me, calling me an idiot or whatever.

I know I'm always right and hopefully someday they'll realize it too.  If not their loss.  

War Jake Shields.

UGCTT_EnderTL -
6ULDV8 - 

What's with those bumps under the wrists?  If I were cornering Nick I'd like to get those looked at before the fight started too.  

But nope, you shitheads made good and sure he won't be stupid enough to post anything here ever again, unless he's selling something.

And I'm just being argumentative because I haven't jumped on the bandwagon, right?

Jake made the thread well after that picture was posted. For all we know his hands could have been rewrapped after that.

I voted you up to counteract his non justified VD Phone Post 3.0

LOL, I love you crazy bastards.

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

I don't agree with people shitting all over Jake, but it is dissapointing he didn't return to clarify anything, or respond to anything that people were asking him.

He made the thread, threw the comment out there, and left. Could be seen as "stirring the pot" even if his intentions were good. It just wasn't fair to throw that comment out there and then leave it.

That being said, Jake Shields posted a thread on the UG the night his boy was fighting for the title against the most dominant WW in MMA.. that's pretty cool.

I can't see anyone voting that down.  It was probably something from somewhere else.

Would you come back here to post if you got insulted like that?  I'd be done with it I think and can't blame Jake for doing the same.

Peace.

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
smurphys -
UGCTT_EnderTL -
6ULDV8 - 

I voted you up to counteract his non justified VD Phone Post 3.0

Just voted him down to fuck up your concept of right and wrong Phone Post

VTFU for making me spit coffee on my monitor.

VTFD tomorrow for making me spit coffee on my monitor.

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
Jake Shields - I just checked GSP's gloves and the wrap looked shady...now commission won't let me back. Been trying to for the past 30 minutes.... Not saying he's cheating but wtf?!

VTFU

I think it means he doesn't have to come here and suck up to people that treat him like shit.

Would you?  I wouldn't.

Did he really sign off on the wraps?

Prove it.

***Patiently waits for proof that Jake signed off on GSP's gloves before he posted this***

Dammit!  There's 8 hours of cricket music there!

You'd better prove it better than that!

Show me a source, and open the cricket music in a new window...It's very soothing.

Unless hearsay is now admissable in the court of law motherfucker, or whatever, then fucking...Crickets.

The honorable judge Nick Diaz will be judging your real source of proof, or whatever.

The judge starts presiding at motherfucking 1:26 of the video and it's AWESOME!

I would also like to keep a gentlemen's agreement to keep the cricket music playing in another window until you have provided me with a credible source.

A person with real integrity would do that.

Just saying.

Hearsay your honor, inadmissable!

Sustained motherfucker!

No, if it really happened then prove it, don't tell me some guy told you it really happened.

That's hearsay and there's a reason you can't do that.  

Proof motherfucker!  Do you have it!?

All I'm saying is that if it's true, show me where Jake signed off on the gloves.  That's what proof is.

If Obama said Jake signed off on the gloves, I'd still like him to point out to me how he knows that to be true.

How do you know Dana knows that to be true?  Show me that and we're fine.

I fucking love GSP with a passion.  I love Diaz with a passion too.

If either one of them had half golf balls at the bottom of their wrists when their wraps were done I'd understand the other side having an issue with it and wanting to get it checked.

I don't understand flaming Jake because he posted this.  That was mind bogglingly weird to me.

Why hate people on the inside for letting you know what's up, whatever it is?

That dude's in the UFC and he's in Nick's corner and he's on Nick's team and he had the audacity to say the opponent's wraps looked funny in a diplomatic way!!!???

Well we'll show him.  We'll run him right the fuck out of town.

Bra fucking Vo and great job well done.

You sure showed him didn't you?

No you didn't.  He read some of the retarded vitriol on here and thought, 'yeah ok well they're fuckheads' and moved on.

For real.

Did you see this?  GSP said he'd be happy to give Nick Diaz a rematch if Nick 'was the guy' at 4.20 of the video.

How cool is that?  I wonder if that was planned.

Goddam that would be awesome.

6ULDV8 -

I fucking love GSP with a passion.  I love Diaz with a passion too.

If either one of them had half golf balls at the bottom of their wrists when their wraps were done I'd understand the other side having an issue with it and wanting to get it checked.

I don't understand flaming Jake because he posted this.  That was mind bogglingly weird to me.

Why hate people on the inside for letting you know what's up, whatever it is?

That dude's in the UFC and he's in Nick's corner and he's on Nick's team and he had the audacity to say the opponent's wraps looked funny in a diplomatic way!!!???

Well we'll show him.  We'll run him right the fuck out of town.

Bra fucking Vo and great job well done.

You sure showed him didn't you?

No you didn't.  He read some of the retarded vitriol on here and thought, 'yeah ok well they're fuckheads' and moved on.

For real.

While I agree that the "fighter bashing" is awful and costs the fans genuine interaction with true works class, professional MMA fighters, I think the real issue that many fans originally fans had was the lack of a follow up post by Shields explaining what was shady and if and when it was attended too.

Unfortunately, there's always going to be a pack mentality on an anonymous message board and when a small spark(shitty negative post) goes unattended, unfortunately, it tends to get ugly and turn into a forest fire...if you get my drift. Phone Post