Sometimes I'll troll my girlfriend and make her...

OH SHIT SON! WFA.

Sometimes troll my wife and tell her thereis a UFC on every week even if there isn't and either play a dvr or DVD of past event. So she doesn't try to plan shit for us Ina weekend! Phone Post

Thinks I'm great at picking the winners of the fights (I'm 12-0 last year), they are the re-runs on spike she usually watches but she has no idea she thinks they are live. I also won $125 total from her all year in wagers on the fights. Phone Post

FCFBlazer - Sometimes troll my wife and tell her thereis a UFC on every week even if there isn't and either play a dvr or DVD of past event. So she doesn't try to plan shit for us Ina weekend! Phone Post

Bravo! Phone Post

nice!

AssassinsNATION - Thinks I'm great at picking the winners of the fights (I'm 12-0 last year), they are the re-runs on spike she usually watches but she has no idea she thinks they are live. I also won $125 total from her all year in wagers on the fights. Phone Post

Lol that's just wrong bro.... Phone Post

AssassinsNATION - Thinks I'm great at picking the winners of the fights (I'm 12-0 last year), they are the re-runs on spike she usually watches but she has no idea she thinks they are live. I also won $125 total from her all year in wagers on the fights. Phone Post

You're my hero Phone Post

FCFBlazer -  Sometimes troll my wife and tell her thereis a UFC on every week even if there isn't and either play a dvr or DVD of past event. So she doesn't try to plan shit for us Ina weekend! Phone Post

sheer brilliance

FCFBlazer - Sometimes troll my wife and tell her thereis a UFC on every week even if there isn't and either play a dvr or DVD of past event. So she doesn't try to plan shit for us Ina weekend! Phone Post

Classic! Phone Post

You guys crack me up with trolling your women. I just used to make my ex pay for all of them and let her bitch about the cable bill when it came. Phone Post

JustSaying -

Oh snap. Scumbagging your own gf. Gold. Phone Post

In the end it's my way of winning back money to pay for PPV fights. Phone Post