Sonnen can and will beat ANDERSON

EvilMaster - I agree...Chael is the one.

Evilmaster has cursed Chael .. he might not ever win a fight again.

Smith1234 - ^^^
Anderson's wrestling is horrible....

He took down both Nate and Dan so it can't be all that bad!

Retard - I think he'll give Anderson some trouble then Anderson will do some off the wall fucking destruction technique and 100 threads will be created about how Anderson is god.

This. Now everyone is going to be trolling Chael.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Subutai - Anderson has MUCH better footwork, better wrestling and is grappling is a legit blackbelt levelMarquardts black belt consists of his guillotine and not much elseLOL @ Better wrestler. you are having delusions from sucking on Silva's sack for too long.

I invite you all to bet Sonnen early and bet him big. In fact I'm begging you to. Getting Silva at anything close to even money would be a gift from the heavens -lol.

BzGrappla - no joke bro.

Wrestling with be triumphant in this fight

Funny.... Hendo said the same thing...

ya but chael has the benefit of watching and studying that tape.

gameplan bro.

The switch Anderson pulled on Marquardt was the best thing hes ever done for his wrestling hype....seriously people here have wet dreams over that.

its been said in this thread once already, but yes, Sonnen can only win by decision. There is no fucking way he would go 5 rounds without getting knocked out or submitted. I would bet any amount of money.

I really do see the same thing happening to Chael that happen to Dan Henderson. Barring that Anderson is 100% from elboy surgery.

I suppose it's possible, but I don't see it. With Chael/Marquardt, I knew Chael winning was a real possibility, so it wasn't a huge stunner when Chael won. I chickened out and picked Marquardt, despite the fact that Marquardt's MMA wrestling hadn't been tested, and questions about Nate's guard still existed. The problem is I mistook Marquardt for Anderson.

If Chael tries to close the distance with that overhand that worked with Marquardt & Okami, I don't see how Anderson won't clip him when he tries that. I thought Nate would pick up on that, but clearly, his striking is nowhere near as technical as Anderson. Plus, unlike Anderson, Marquardt was too hesitant to strike because he feared the takedown. Anderson has no fear. I assumed Nate would be fine on the bottom, but it's really hard to think of the last time Nate was put there, while on the other hand, Anderson has been able to submit Lutter and stall out Henderson and Marquardt while being on the bottom.

Chael lost a lot of blood and in some people's minds, lost a round to Marquardt. Now he could face someone with a craftier guard and deadlier striking. I'm positive Anderson wins if they face, but Anderson has to get past Belfort first. Belfort is the bigger threat IMO.

Subutai - Anderson has MUCH  better wrestling 

is this a joke?

you're an idiot

Reed Rothchild -  if Chael can dry hump for 5 rnds..............

TTT!  I want a champ who actually tries to finish fights.....not look forward to the decision.  The MW division will slide if he becomes champ...no one will fork over the cash to watch him on PPV.  The only thing exciting about the fight with Nate was when Nate was doing something.

1) lol at those who do not like Chael (which is all good of course) but claim that was a LNP he pulled on Nate.

2) Anderson is a diff matchup than Nate however. For starters, even though Nate's wrestling may be better than Anderson's, Anderson will have better footwork/range control and also has more reach and Chael will fear Anderson's strikes more