Sonnen Claims Mayweather’s Japan Exhibition Matches are Fixed

Why did chael beat his wife in that hotel room?

4 Likes

Chael also said Pride FC was staged. He is a troll for online clicks and his opinion is useless unless it’s about steroids

4 Likes

I see he’s now backed off this claim.

How did Chael go from wildly entertaining to borderline retarded

1 Like

First half is true. But he just said in the last week that Connor isn’t on steroids.

1 Like

Clearly fixed the little nip dived was hardly hurt.

Sonnen also claimed he knew who DB Cooper was and that the FBI has had classified discussions with him about it. He is and always has been a con artist.

1 Like

Water Is Wet

I mean, it’s not like he’s been convicted of felony fraud and then recently beat up random strangers in a hotel hallway allegedly on drugs and cops found his wife in their rooms disheveled and in torn up clothes with supposedly no recollection of anything violent or abusive happening.

1 Like

Probably caught her cheating, he has hyper gonad syndrome or something

1 Like

Lol you think Floyd is going to ruin his perfect record on a loss to a unknown kickboxer, come on man. As far as the fights yeah I think they’re fixed because unless Floyd owes the IRS that much money hes not going to risk his perfect record or even losing an exhibition imo.

He doesn’t even try. He couldn’t remember the name of Harold Howard and called him some other name. He obviously does zero research and just speaks off the cuff. He’s good at it but still, not exactly a trustworthy source, more of a source of entertainment.