Sonnen: Jones was warned

Sublime7SD - Chael is a busy fellow. What's next for him, heavyweight or a one-legged welterweight run?

He will start trash talking LeBron James and get signed by the Celtics. Phone Post

Chael puts the "laughter" in "slaughter"

No No NO. Please Dana no more fun fights.ie..shitkickings. Please everyone else: DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE; IT WILL ONLY GET THEM TO FEED US MORE GARBAGE IF YOU DO ! Help me make them give us Jones- Silva, or Jones-Rua, or Silva-Weidman. It can only happen if you boycott shit like this.

Fabefromfort - No No NO. Please Dana no more fun fights.ie..shitkickings. Please everyone else: DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE; IT WILL ONLY GET THEM TO FEED US MORE GARBAGE IF YOU DO ! Help me make them give us Jones- Silva, or Jones-Rua, or Silva-Weidman. It can only happen if you boycott shit like this.

well you can boycott it, im watching it either way chael is just pure entertainment hahaha plus if not for anderson silva he has beaten big MW's and has not lost in years.

without that spinning elbow who knows how long he coulda lasted that first round looked a lot like the last fight with silva.

This is pure garbage. Fuckin sports entertainment. He didn´t beat any contenders to get a MW title rematch where he was completelt humilated and now he gets to talk his way to a completely undeserved LHW title shot...

s98ronin - This is pure garbage. Fuckin sports entertainment. He didn´t beat any contenders to get a MW title rematch where he was completelt humilated and now he gets to talk his way to a completely undeserved LHW title shot...

This Phone Post

..."I got the biggest arms, I got the greatest charm and I do the most harm"

Wow, that is Ali-esque. :)

didnt munoz pull out of their fight so he had to fight stann or bisping? i may be mistaken on that but it isnt sonnens fault he gets these fights. as far as ive ever seen he is about as game to fight as anyone could be. filho, silva x2, maia, marquardt, and bisping are a whos who of unsafe fight choices for a wrestler with questionable sub defense and he fought all but silva and won.

he is probably going to get beaten but i dont see how anyone could hate the guy for talking when hes shown he will fight anyone at any weight any time. that is something very few fighters can say

WrestlingSucks - didnt munoz pull out of their fight so he had to fight stann or bisping? i may be mistaken on that but it isnt sonnens fault he gets these fights. as far as ive ever seen he is about as game to fight as anyone could be. filho, silva x2, maia, marquardt, and bisping are a whos who of unsafe fight choices for a wrestler with questionable sub defense and he fought all but silva and won.

he is probably going to get beaten but i dont see how anyone could hate the guy for talking when hes shown he will fight anyone at any weight any time. that is something very few fighters can say

willing to fight everybody and lose > being the number 1 contender

Hopefully every undercard fighter with a .500 record will now start calling out the champion at their weight

So is Chael's fight with Forrest cancelled?

TenOfSwords - 

But the end will not be funny - unless your idea of "funny" is Jones elbowing Sonnen to sleep inside of 3 minutes.

lol.... in fact, I do find that prospect kinda funny, to be honest - it is of course part of Dana's masterplan to increase Jones' popularity (after everyone gets so fed up of Sonnen's mouthiness) that most folks will hope to see exactly that end.

Jones is quite probably going to be a champion for years to come and Dana, who has no doubt accepted that probability, wants to raise his popularity for the obvious financial reasons. The likelihood that Jones will indeed make short and messy work of Sonnen is no doubt factored into Dana's plan.

Okkun - So is Chael's fight with Forrest cancelled?

Yea Phone Post