Sonnen-Munoz, Ellenberger-Sanchez 2 UFC on FOX 2

I suspect these fights will be announced tomorrow or Wednesday.  Thoughts? 

http://mmainterviews.tv/2011/11/22/munoz-vs-sonnen-likely-to-headline-ufc-on-fox-2-on-january-28th/

I think Munoz gets beat bad Phone Post

Munoz is a good fighter, but largely overrated. Why he is fighting Chael is beyond me. Chael 2nd rd. TKO.

MMA KnowNothing - Man, munoz is my fav mw, but he's not ready for Chael....a faster, stronger, better wrestling monster whose striking and chin is 20x better. Im against this fight.

Agreed. sonnen needs to fight chael.

Are these just rumors? Phone Post

KampHitMyMannHole -
MMA KnowNothing - Man, munoz is my fav mw, but he's not ready for Chael....a faster, stronger, better wrestling monster whose striking and chin is 20x better. Im against this fight.

Agreed. sonnen needs to fight chael.

Are these just rumors? Phone Post

Damn. Wrong quote.
Munoz is good, but not my fav mw.
Sonnen wins this 10/10 times and will finish Munoz in the 3rd, but if he doesn't everyone will claim "oh he's boring " when maia and leben couldn't. Phone Post

frontrowbrian -  

: )

This Phone Post

If the Munoz v Okami fight from less than a year ago is any gauge of worth, Sonnen should obliterate Munoz. I'm not really interested in this fight, but if Chael has to fight someone in the interim between now and Silva, it may as well be Munoz. Phone Post

Them Donkey Kong punches are hard as fuck dude

Chael should win some fights to justify a shot. Slowly moving up like he always does before a loss.

I wanted stann to beat a guy on the rise

Paul Harris to show he can not be submitted

And mark to show he's the best wrestler in the division. Phone Post

another mark munoz main event?

and this is what they're gonna put on fox to reel in new fans?

I wish they would have just kept vitor on the sideline for chael

sonnen is a better wrestler and striker than munoz, not so excited about that match-up

plus chael's fights aren't incredibly exciting either most of the time

Boring ass fight for a fox main event Phone Post