Sonnen rips into Jones on UFC Tonight (video)

jmont - 
ALL DAY JAY - 
ABE FROMAN - Why is that Chael never goes in on guys like Bisping or Stann, even when he's fighting them?

Bisping has a history that anybody could rip on, yet Chael never does even invited....

Chael only pics fight with champions.

and people who arnt white, just sayin...

GSP and Brock too... whiter than anyone...

im surpsied chael didnt bring up the origins of MMA. dudes fighting multiple times a night without knowing who their opponent would be.

fuckin jon jones...

come on guys post this VID for us Canadians pleas !!!!!

Canadians are missing out. That was one of Chael's better videos and he wasn't even trying to pull out a bunch of funny one liners. Just the truth.

ALL DAY JAY -
ABE FROMAN - Why is that Chael never goes in on guys like Bisping or Stann, even when he's fighting them?

Bisping has a history that anybody could rip on, yet Chael never does even invited....

He picks fights with those he considers bullies. Specifically champions who he believes pick their fights and duck perceived threats.

He respects the fact Bisping is a company man and fights when asked, regardless of who the opponent or notice period is.

Chael is spot on. Phone Post

Jones refusing the fight was a good thing for Chael. How this guy thinks he can beat Jon Jones when he lost to Anderson Silva twice is just beyond me. What the fuck gives this guy the credit to get a title shot right away? He clowned himself against Silva, just imagine how quick he'll lose against Jones. I am just so sick of Chael and how he uses his shit talking to get what he wants because he can't work his way up the ladder due to how much he sucks monkey balls in the octagon.

Retire already, all you will ever be known for is the guy that picked fights with champions and lost religiously.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yDA3QSgFwU

Had to search YouTube for the link, see above

Was this on the Tuesday show of UFC Tonight?? Trying to find a download cuz I'm in Canada.

ttt
hoping for Australia friendly upload

Kabooooom! Phone Post

nubp - ttt
hoping for Australia friendly upload

And a Canadian one

Fuck you fuel tv

"content unavailable"

jmont - 
ALL DAY JAY - 

and people who arnt white, just sayin...

what color is Rich Franklin????     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyo4cBW5les

for those outside US~

They really need to find a Canadian tv option or a digital option. I would buy a damned subscription if need be I just want to be able to watch it comfortably at home without resorting to more illegal means.

In for later Phone Post

Against Silva, Sonnen was the villain.

Against Bones, he would/will be the hero.

Brilliant and hilarious.

xenophon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyo4cBW5les

for those outside US~

Thank you

kaboom, lol

TTT Phone Post