Sonnen/Silva stare down pic is priceless

God bless God and Chael Sonnen!

blue63 - 
Skip2MyLou - Silva always wears pink, it's no surprise.

Every time he's shown in the crowd at a UFC card, he's wearing pink.

Dude has style, white watch matching his white shirt.

LOL @ saying a grown man wearing a pink shirt, earrings and a backwards baseball cap has style.
Hi Chael!

WoundedKnee - If you don't support Chael in this fight you are un-american!

As American as it gets . . . and hope to see Chael get blasted into the middle of next week.

Mark Hunter - 

As American as it gets . . . and hope to see Chael get blasted into the middle of next week.

Same here

Sonnen is a legend

gward armbar - its obvious from that picture that Chael was never at the press conference, it is clearly some Hispanic Impostor.

Carlos Sontana

GIF, blue namer plz

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af8/robsignor/silvasonnengif.gif

Silva gets up in Sonnen's bidniz but Sonnen wants none of that!

also: http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af8/robsignor/silvasaweirdo1.png

for FLMikeATT

Alves seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. Pretty damn good press conference. Can't wait for the ass whooping to begin.

The only thing I'm excited about is seeing someone who will bring it to Silva ala forrest. Silva by any way he wants it.

If only Don Frye was in his corner

Really... Then I guess it is sad to say that most Americans who follow MMA will support Anderson Silva.. Anderson Silva a blackbelt in BJJ, Chael a Orange belt.. Chael only has wrestling, no stand up, no submission game. He shoots in on Anderson leaves his head open and then its over. Anderson will win by submission.

Fillups422 - Win or lose, Chael Sonnen's shit talking has made me a fan of his. I look forward to his fights in the future. I hope he shocks the world and beats Silva.

Yeah but you can't win a fight by just shit talking! Anyone can shit talk!

Bing Lao - ^ Dumb incompetent POS troll.

Really Please explain how you came to this conclusion.

Meanwhile...

excited as hell for this fight.

I wonder if Dana paid Sonnen and extra something to try to build up this fight because the whole world is gonna be watching to see what happens.

I wonder if Dana paid Sonnen and extra something to try to build up this fight because the whole world is gonna be watching to see what happens.

If he didn't he should.

I'm at work, where do I go to watch the full press confrence when I get home?