Sonnen: Telemarketer "Suprisingly Intimidating"

Shame about him getting kicked out of journalism school his fourth year.

He was night putting.  Just putting at night with the fifteen-year-old daughter of the Dean.

lookoutawhale - 

Mitch is the type of journalist mma has been waiting for.

cut from the mould that was thrown away on first casting, picked from the rubble to be used one last time, to return integrity to the art of journalism

superCalo - 
lookoutawhale - 

Mitch is the type of journalist mma has been waiting for.

cut from the mould that was thrown away on first casting, picked from the rubble to be used one last time, to return integrity to the art of journalism

the only thing holding Mitch back is the fact that he weighs 640 pounds and has to be rolled around in a barrel just so he can get to places.

If it werent for motilty being an issue I think Mitch could have hit the scene much earlier.

640 ? so hes been losing weight, good to hear.

what kind of diet is he on ?

Well i think hes just eating the food now. Previously he would eat the paper plates along with the food ontop so thats a few less calories to contend with. I hear hes a bit easier to roll at the moment.

Safety first, safety saves. Phone Post 3.0

I'm beginning to think 'Mitch Cumstein' might be a pseudonym for '2JupitersTooMany'... which I also suspect to be a pseudonym.

Excellent investigative journalism! I was worried about how Sonnen coming off TRT would effect him.

But I can see now my fears are unfounded, its just another day on the badminton court for Chael P!

I am fucking LOVING these Cumstein journalistic gems!

Now this is journalism. Phone Post 3.0