sonnen top 3 ppv draw from here on out

Everyone and there mom has been talking about the silva/sonnen fight, it was hyped to the max (sonnen) and delivered on every aspect. I think silva getting dominated then winning in the end will just make for a bigger ppv rematch. I think with his recent exposure and exciting fighting style he'll be a top 3 ppv draw behind Lesnar and GSP, agreed??

point taken, but if they end up doing TUF, with how the first fight went and how good of a hype guy sonnen is, especially if he gets on the show, i could see the rematch doing 1.5 mill buys (considering the first is nearing 1mill)

sonnen put on a great fight no doubt but lets try and keep things in perspective the man has a severe weakness in his sub defense. on saturday night he came as close as he will ever get to a ufc belt

Bumpy Johnson - sonnen put on a great fight no doubt but lets try and keep things in perspective the man has a severe weakness in his sub defense. on saturday night he came as close as he will ever get to a ufc belt

Thanks for the salient point about his drawing ability.

Not top 3, but definitely Top 10 easily. He's much more relevant than, and can get more people to buy his PPVs than say Tito Ortiz.

big fan of yours Chael..

He's top 3, and if not top 3, then top 5.

Depends if he can keep winning. He can talk all the shit he wants, but if he can't win consistently then people won't care. He'll become like Tito.