Sonnen vs Franklin?

Anyone think this would be a good fight for both guys. Given the trash talk sonnen has had for Franklin in the past he could probably hype this one up pretty well. Phone Post

I think Franklin would take this fight. Good matchup and if Franklin wins he's in the running for a 3rd match against Silva. And let's face it. Who else DESERVES it? No one really.

I'd be interested in this match-up,.. I think Rich can grind out a decision. I also wonder if we'll ever see Sonnen as motivated and aggressive as he was during this run. Phone Post

Very good clash of styles. Chael with an obvious wrestling advantage and Franklin with the striking advantage. I'd personally pick chael by ud but I certainly wouldn't count out rich Phone Post

Nah I bet they put Franklin in against Le for that asian fight.

i'd buy that fight.

Brian Davis - I think Franklin would take this fight. Good matchup and if Franklin wins he's in the running for a 3rd match against Silva. And let's face it. Who else DESERVES it? No one really.

As much as I love both Andy and Ace it would be hard to watch Rich get his face broken again by Silva.

Stephen Holder - Didn't Chael say if he wasn't going for the belt he wasn't interested in fighting at all?

Yea but I feel like that was him just hyping up his silva fight by making it seem that much more intense Phone Post

War Franklin!

I'd love to see him fight Chael. Phone Post