Sonnen vs Jones

Hmmm....Jon Jones, out of all the top 10 205ers has the most subs over top 10 guys.

Sonnen has a plethora of sub losses.

As a Sonnen fan, I don't wasn't to see him ever fight Jones. Phone Post

As a fight fan I wanna see it, But yeah i agree Jones would more than likely beat chael in all aspects. Phone Post

Chael has no chance against Jones. That fight is nothing more than easy way for the UFC to recoup some of their losses from 151 by tricking the trailer park crowd in buying the PPV. Funny that Jones' "punishment" is a gifted title defense and paycheck from Zuffa.

I actually want to see this fight. I mean Chael would get destroyed in the stand up but he would be the first person to put pressure on Jones. When people fight Jon the sorta stand in the middle and thats when Jones works his mojo, but if you rush Jon he moves back against the cage and nobody ever does that. But Chael is going to walk at Jon Jones push him against the cage and take him down (or attempt to).

Phisher - Chael has no chance against Jones. That fight is nothing more than easy way for the UFC to recoup some of their losses from 151 by tricking the trailer park crowd in buying the PPV. Funny that Jones' "punishment" is a gifted title defense and paycheck from Zuffa.

So you are telling me you don't want to see that fight? Phone Post