Sonnen Vs Silva 1

Now we know who the better man really was Phone Post 3.0

Ive been sitting here trying to think of a response to this thread and i literally have nothing. I guess ill just say "shit thread" and be on my way. Phone Post 3.0

Lol what Phone Post 3.0

chael tapped, then tested +

You guys have no sense of humor.This is an interesting observation of that whole situation nonetheless Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - You guys have no sense of humor.This is an interesting observation of that whole situation nonetheless Phone Post 3.0
No it isn't

/thread Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - You guys have no sense of humor.This is an interesting observation of that whole situation nonetheless Phone Post 3.0
No it's just not funny , interesting, or relevant Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - You guys have no sense of humor.This is an interesting observation of that whole situation nonetheless Phone Post 3.0

Maybe if you just explain yourself better than we might get the joke? You didn't make any observation at all. All this thread tells us is:

"Hey guys, remember when Anderson made Chael tap 5 years ago and then Chael tested positive for roids? Yeah that still happened."

zebers3 -
BW92 - You guys have no sense of humor.This is an interesting observation of that whole situation nonetheless Phone Post 3.0

Maybe if you just explain yourself better than we might get the joke? You didn't make any observation at all. All this thread tells us is:

"Hey guys, remember when Anderson made Chael tap 5 years ago and then Chael tested positive for roids? Yeah that still happened."

Except there was no roids. Phone Post 3.0

The Pendulum - 
zebers3 -

Wasn't he just abusing his TRT? Which is just taking more testosterone (which is a steroid) than you're allowed? It was a long time ago so I don't remember all of the details.

zebers3 -
The Pendulum - 
zebers3 -

Wasn't he just abusing his TRT? Which is just taking more testosterone (which is a steroid) than you're allowed? It was a long time ago so I don't remember all of the details.

There was never any substance he tested positive for, his T/E ratio was out of wack, but that can be explained by hypogonadism. Phone Post 3.0

The Pendulum - 
zebers3 -
The Pendulum - 
zebers3 -

There was never any substance he tested positive for, his T/E ratio was out of wack, but that can be explained by hypogonadism. Phone Post 3.0

The muscular elite college wrestler turned elite pro fighter has hypogonadism?
Seems legit.

I still find it funny that Chael still get a pass despite failing multiple times while Silva is being thrown under the bus before he gets a chance to defend himself Phone Post 3.0

Silva was still the better fighter that night. Both were likely using. Level playing field IMO. Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 -

If you can't figure out that I'm insinuating that Anderson, who also just got caught for PED's today, was outgunned until the triangle you probably have a learning disability. I'm sorry to have upset you so Phone Post 3.0

aarick161 - Silva was still the better fighter that night. Both were likely using. Level playing field IMO. Phone Post 3.0
Yep but the fact that sonnen out struck him for 4.5 rounds is now more impressive even though he did still lose. Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - 
zebers3 -

If you can't figure out that I'm insinuating that Anderson, who also just got caught for PED's today, was outgunned until the triangle you probably have a learning disability. I'm sorry to have upset you so Phone Post 3.0

Lol not upset, just honestly didn't get the thread. Even if Anderson was on PED's back then, so was Chael, but then Anderson also had an injured rib and at the end of the day still won the fight. And then if we assume they were both juiced for the rematch but healthy this time, Anderson still won but quicker. So I think he is still the better man.

Chael dominated Anderson for 5/7 they fought.

shaqitup -
The Pendulum - 
zebers3 -
The Pendulum - 
zebers3 -

The muscular elite college wrestler turned elite pro fighter has hypogonadism?
Seems legit.
If the Dr says so, I'm inclined to believe him. That's what I know, that's what you know, and unless you're Chael or the Dr who said so, you're not qualified to say otherwise. Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine - I still find it funny that Chael still get a pass despite failing multiple times while Silva is being thrown under the bus before he gets a chance to defend himself Phone Post 3.0
He doesn't. At every turn he gets shit on by absolute fucktards.

Now it's Anderson's turn. Phone Post 3.0