Soo...If GSP Returns. Who to Fight? How Many Buys?

GSP vs Askren

The November announcement

Should be Anderson vs GSP while they both have no belt Phone Post 3.0

GSP vs Rory in Canada.

3,000,000 PPV's. Phone Post 3.0

Herman Munster -
Mustard Tiger - G$P gets an immediate title shot.

Only if Rory loses his and that not going to happen. GSP could care less about the belt.
And he has more money than god so what is he fighting for? Phone Post 3.0

ShatsBassoon - 
DREXp - 

V lombard would be interesting Phone Post

The new breed of welterweight is intimidating. They are huge, could you see Hughes running through Hendricks or Lomard? I would think GSP would gameplan as usual but one touch on the chin?

No doubt the new breed is intimidating but Georges proved that he can take a big shot and survive. As much of a GSP fan as I am his chin was always a big question mark for me-especially after the Serra fight. The head kick from Condit and the big shots he took from Johnny answered that question for me.

I hope he doesnt as he is my fav fighter but i dont see how he is the same after 2 acl surgery. He slowed a bit after the first and began eating punches. You can only clean out a division so long before time catches you. I dont want what happened to fedor and silva happening to him Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 - I hope he doesnt as he is my fav fighter but i dont see how he is the same after 2 acl surgery. He slowed a bit after the first and began eating punches. You can only clean out a division so long before time catches you. I dont want what happened to fedor and silva happening to him Phone Post 3.0
All that said hendricks and he have unfinished businessn if he returns. I see gsp beating him more handily a second time Phone Post 3.0

I think GSP goes to MW as I think Rory is the future if that division. GSP has bulked and and seems uninterested in title.

I would really like to see him fight Hendricks again. I do believe he won that fight and handily takes the rematch of he comes motivated. I am not a GSP fan but he got majority shit on from everyone for first fight , I think he had more to show than that fight he heart wasn't in it and it wasn't a robbery like everyone thinks. Phone Post 3.0

Koreanflash - Lombard = Alves

GSP would make Hector look stupid in there with his wild swings. He'd have that first combo timed and Lombard would be on his back. GSP is a much different breed than the one-dimensional fighters like Hughes.
Alves is a striker and Lombard is a Judo silver medalist not even close to being the same type of fighter. Did you not see what Lombard did to Shields? No one, not even GSP was able to do that to him. Lombard is the future Welterweight champion. Phone Post 3.0

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong - The winner of Diaz vs. Silva gets my vote. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

GSP said he would need time off to bulk up for all the vs Anderson talk, and that it would be a permanent move to middleweight for him. I hope this is what's happening.

I'm not as interested in the Anderson fight anymore, but GSP vs a whole new division of opponents would be great. Would be awesome if he took the belt from Weidman.

And if Anderson went back to 170 (very doubtful, maybe impossible), swapping divisions with GSP, and taking the belt from Hendricks.

I wanna see him and lawler in a 5 rounder Phone Post 3.0

jmont - I wanna see him and lawler in a 5 rounder Phone Post 3.0

I would pay to see that. But I couldn't see that over a rematch with Hendricks, unless Lawler wins the belt.

I really hope he doesn't return. from his interview on the jre it really sounded like he was experiencing effects similar to traumatic brain injury (the whole time rapidly passing thing) Phone Post 3.0

for the title.