Soooo, here I go again.

Bobby Voelker vs. Erik Apple fifth televised fight for "Strikeforce Challengers V"
by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Oct 15, 2009 at 7:45 pm ET

Fighting in front of his hometown, Kansas City native Bobby Voelker (20-7) has earned a main-card spot on the Nov. 20 Strikeforce Challengers V event, which airs on Showtime.

Voelker takes on former WEC and EliteXC fighter Erik Apple (10-1).

"Strikeforce Challengers V: Woodley vs. Bears" takes place at Memorial Hall in Kansas City, Kan., and features a main event between welterweight prospects Tyron Woodley and Rudy Bears.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) reported a number of additions to the card, including Sarah Kaufman vs. Takayo Hashi, earlier today.

Voelker, a four-year vet who's competed in many of the Midwest's top promotions, looks to rebound from his loss to Brendan Seguin at Combat Sports Championships' debut show earlier this month. Prior to the Oct. 2 decision loss, Voelker had won seven of his eight fights, six via knockout.

Apple, meanwhile, returns to the cage for the first time in more than a year. After suffering his first career loss via first-round submission to Brock Larson at a March 2007 WEC event, Apple rebounded for a second-round submission victory over Matt Makowski in EliteXC's ShoXC event series. Apple, though, hasn't competed since that September 2008 win.

The latest Strikeforce Challengers V card now includes:
Tyron Woodley vs. Rudy Bears
Erik Apple vs. Bobby Voelker
Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante vs. Aaron Rosa
Kim Couture vs. Kerry Vera
Sarah Kaufman vs. Takayo Hashi
For the latest on the Strikeforce: Challengers V event, stay tuned to the MMA Rumors section of MMAjunkie.com.

Im retarded at loading pics

The important thing is that you're trying

SO WHEN CAN i SEE THIS IN SOCAL?

Good luck

Lol...Go Erik!!!!!!1

g'luck

I hope you kick the crap out of Erik Apple!

WAR Ocbadapple!

<!--Session data-->

ttt for Apple

...on my own! Goin' down the only road I've ever known...

like a drifter i was born to walk alone

nahh j/k, gl in ure fight, will be watching

WAR APPLE!!!

Tawny Kitaen used to be super hot

Voelker is a tough fight for anyone. Nice to see him get a chance in Strikeforce.

That's great, congrats and good luck.

GL Apple, we're pulling for yoou here on the UG!!!

WAR !!!! Apple Fritters 

ttt