SOPREME SO OFF for 2/20 in CT

I can't believe that title. Anyway, check out:

http://news.adcombat.com/article.html?id=6093

I'm sure more will follow.

It is a shame it was going to be a great event. Hopefully they will be back with less problems for another show.

ttt

this was a pretty big card...it sucks that it's not happening because I was really looking forward to Chael fighting...but after hearing a couple of the stories about why fighters pulled out, I can't say I'm too surprised it didn't work out.

Wonder why they had to pull the plug?

Too bad. I was really looking forward to being a part of bringing MMA to the Foxwood. I had just come on board but I feel horrible for the guys who have been planning on this show for months now, and for any fighters that paid for their medicals out of their own pocket. For east coasters their is a Mass Destruction event that same weekend at the Avalon in Boston (great venue, even better club). In this sport this kind of shit happens all the time...but that doesn't make it suck any less when it does.

Dave, I was looking forward to you coming out here, it sucks you won't be making it. I think we will just have to get you on a future show....Joe

That sucks. They've been running ads in the Herald for the past month too

jcuff...make it happen. I love fighting on the east coast. I've met some really cool people fighting and grappling out east. Any time.

It is a mess for everyone.

Sean, the matchmaker, was totally professional and was truly a
pleasure to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again. I
look forward to seeing Sean working again on a new project. This event
has serious promise to be a great event for all in attendance. It is truly
unfortunate that it is not happening. I know Sean was devestated by
this information. He worked his ass off putting together something
that would have been great.

Lynn

Renzo Gracie Association/ECJJF

Lynn is correct.