Sorry, that wasn't that awesome

The energy came from watching it live not knowing what was coming next. You can always go back and watch it knowing the result and nit pick. It was edge of the seat the whole fight. Phone Post

sorry, you're a faggot

i dont think they gassed so much as beat the shit out of eachother....when you get dropped 3-4 times by dan henderson in the 1st 3 rounds it doesn't matter how good your gas tank is

It was one of the best fighters ever in terms of action and excitement and heart and drama. Definitely not one of the best ever in terms of display of high level skill, though. The former outweighs the latter.

Voted down.

Way to be a faggot Phone Post

guess forrest/bonnar sucked too cuz they gassed?

Northside Strangler -  BAN? 

1 Phone Post

Another thread by a guy that hasn't been in a hard sparring session or a real fight in his life. Typical UG post fight analysis. Great fucking card tonight. Worth every penny I spent. Phone Post

orcus -  It was one of the best fighters ever in terms of action and excitement and heart and drama. Definitely not one of the best ever in terms of display of high level skill, though. The former outweighs the latter.

^But if you actually know who Shogun & Hendo are along with their fight histories, you don't need to check for high-level skill in the first place. I mean, the fact that neither fighter completely raped the other, and the fact that both guys had to dig deep for anything and everything they could muster, pretty much tells you the type of high-level skill you're looking at. They weren't facing 2011 Forrest or Babalu here and so you couldn't expect them to look like they were.

And actually, the fight DID get pretty technical at points which is part of what made it so awesome. We saw everything there is to see in a fight except a finish, but this was the kind of fight where a decision is better than a finish anyway.

Are you kidding?!?!?!? One of the best fights ever.

Great nifty of fights! Why wasn't this on fox??? Phone Post

ClinchedUp - Greatest fight of all time. Phone Post

. Phone Post

reaper51 - Another thread by a guy that hasn't been in a hard sparring session or a real fight in his life. Typical UG post fight analysis. Great fucking card tonight. Worth every penny I spent. Phone Post

Sorry you're amazed by guys standing in front of each other with their hands down not doing anything. I bet you loved kimbo-alexander Phone Post

funny thing about rounds 4 and 5 you get to see true championship heart and willpower and we saw that in spades tonight.

The best fight in UFC history!

Ban this cockfaggot OP Phone Post

Anyone whose instinctive reaction after a fight like that is to say "that wasn't that great" is a sociopath. Phone Post

Op is a faggot twat Phone Post

dchi07 -  By the fourth and fifth round they were so gassed they could barely stand. It was like leben against terry martin all over again. Terrible conditioning. Watch gatti-ward and try and say hendo-shogun is in the same ballpark. Standing there completely gassed out unable to do anything is not nearly as good as some of the real wars boxing has given the world. Flame away. Phone Post

GTFO, fight was amazing