Sorry, that wasn't that awesome

Fuck off OP. You dont deserve to warch MMA. Phone Post

i was expecting one of these threads eventually. i knew someone would have to be an attention whore and make a thread that they know everyone will come to, heck, ya got me to bite

dchi07 -
FrateTrane_MaimedShane - I haven't seen the fight yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to agree with OP completely.

Most MMA 'classics' generally end up as two guys barely able to stand throwing wild haymakers with no technique.

u mad?

Exactly what I'm trying to say Phone Post

Well if you haven't seen the fight then shut the fuck up! Phone Post

OP gassed out reaching for another cheesy

THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOOKING GASSED IN 4TH ROUND CAUSE YOUR CARDIO SUCKS, AND BECAUSE 45 TACTICAL NUKES HIT YOUR SKULL AND RIBS AND TWO WARRIORS ARE STILL ENGAGING ON PURE INSTINCT AND SENSES.

INABILITY TO TELL THE TWO APART CREATES STUPID POST LIKE THIS.

P.S.
I still cannot believe how Shogun took all all those bombs and fought on. Major hats off to both!

For anyone to do anything but rejoice in having seen this fight as it happened is self annihilation. You've removed yourself from being alive and in touch with what it's all about. Phone Post

OP does not train UFC.

You're right. This fight was awful. I'd rather see something like Anderson vs Leites again because They never gassed! Phone Post

dchi07 -
reaper51 - Another thread by a guy that hasn't been in a hard sparring session or a real fight in his life. Typical UG post fight analysis. Great fucking card tonight. Worth every penny I spent. Phone Post

Sorry you're amazed by guys standing in front of each other with their hands down not doing anything. I bet you loved kimbo-alexander Phone Post

And to reiterate my point. You are obviously a pussy who wouldn't last 30 seconds at the local McDojo with headgear and gloves on. Go suicide yourself. Phone Post

COME AT ME BRAH!!! Phone Post

It was a pretty decent 3 round fight, after that it was very hard to watch. Phone Post

I was in a bar full of people who disagree with you. I can't remember the last time I've been in such an electric atmosphere during an mma event. I swear the crowd doubled between rounds 1 and 5. Believe me, that fight was awesome.

If there was ever a time to vote someone down, now is that time...

If u can't understand what happens in an mma fight then I can help u. Get three to five of ur Doritos eating friends, give ur saggy boobed chick a stopwatch. Put on the four ouncers and have them fight u continuously for twenty five minutes. Rotate the opponent every minute. That would give u an idea of what it's like to be so tired that u wanna give ur back just so they can choke u and u can quit. After u recover go box for 25 minutes....u will figure out that mma is much more taxing than boxing. If ur balls r to small to give this a try, then fuck off and twitter max kellerman or something. Phone Post

fail thread is fail.

seeing two fighters gassed as fk and continuing because they're game as fk, is what this entire fight game is about. Lets see how you fight when you can't breath anymore, an't hold your arms up. lungs on fire and feel like you're gonna die but you and your opponent are game and would have went 6 rounds if needed.

Gameness is first, the rest follows!!

Very few of us will ever know what it's like to be in a fight for 25 minutes. That alone gains my respect. Phone Post

Gatti and Ward werent 200+ pounds.

Op is a cunt! Phone Post

Chimonos Revenge - VTFD and die

Ditto. If i could VTfd :). Phone Post