Sorry, that wasn't that awesome

ClinchedUp - Greatest fight of all time. Phone Post

Def one of them Phone Post

udk - Alvarez/Chandler.
Look it up.

What about it ? It was okay but not as good as Shogun vs Hendo and nowhere near the significance. Phone Post

OP is another full retard

I love a good boxing match, Gatti/Ward is one of the great trilogies in the sport:

Those guys never went a five minute round in their lives, not to mention five in a row, not to mention with four ounce gloves... and in the words of Nick Diaz thos guys "can't stop the double". Boxing isn't MMA bro, accept it and move along. Epic fight tonight.

Ghenghis -
dchi07 - Watch gatti-ward and try and say hendo-shogun is in the same ballpark.

Gatti and Ward had an MMA fight? Or are you just a fucking moran trying to compare apples and oranges?

Watch the Super Bowl a few years back between the Cardinals and Steelers and tell me this fight compared. It just doesn't. Phone Post

dchi07 - By the fourth and fifth round they were so gassed they could barely stand. It was like leben against terry martin all over again. Terrible conditioning. Watch gatti-ward and try and say hendo-shogun is in the same ballpark. Standing there completely gassed out unable to do anything is not nearly as good as some of the real wars boxing has given the world. Flame away. Phone Post

Sorry for what?? Only bitches and trolls apologize when stating their opinion, which one are you? Spectacular scrap. I'm going to guess you'll never fess up to admitting you're acting like a bitch, so that makes you a troll... Ban. My apologies for TTT this mongoloid. Phone Post

Did not read. OP is dumb. Goodbye. Phone Post

Shogun seemed to have enough gas in the 5th and Hendo over exerted himself trying to finish it in the 3rd and never truly recuperated.

FrateTrane_MaimedShane - I haven't seen the fight yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to agree with OP completely.

Most MMA 'classics' generally end up as two guys barely able to stand throwing wild haymakers with no technique.

u mad?

"I haven't seen the fight yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to agree with OP completely."

fuck me, did i read that right? Not only are you some asshole behind a keyboard judging the heart and ability of two of the toughests fighters in history, youre doing so without even WATCHING the fight?

Fuck off.

i was literally on the edge of my seat, or looking through my fingers while covering my face the entire fight.

fight of the decade imo, def one of the best of all time

teamquestfan - The best fight in UFC history!

It could be. I seriously can't think of a better one.