Southpaw's sign in!

How many of you guys are lefties. Personally, I root for the lefty anytime they are fighting, just a preference. I am a lefty and had to deal with a right-handed world since the beginning(O' whoa-is-me!). What fighters are lefthanded. Off the bat I know Vitor is and I think Cro-Cop?

Lefties do.

check...

I am right handed but like to stand southpaw a lot.

lefty here

Lets hear it for the Sinister Handed!

XP-Magus

lefty here too.

Left on.

I think Randleman's a lefty, and KO'd Cro Cop with a big left.

righty but a southpaw 4 life

Yves Edwards

I believe Randleman is a lefty because after he knocked Cro Crop down he kept using his left to pound him out.

lefty here...

anyone remember those retarded-ass scissors they used to make us use in elementary school??

Trigg

Terrell

Yves

Cro crop

Lawler

Sakuraba

Gannon

Lawler is a right handed fighter, but stands southpaw. It's the way he trains, and it throws off his opponents.

"anyone remember those retarded-ass scissors they used to make us use in elementary school??"

Yes, I remember those scissors well. They had the rubber end on them to signify lefty. Unfortunately, the girl that was at my table in kindergarted would not get me a pair of lefty's and I was scared of her. So I am a converted right handed scissor user. She better hope she doesn't cross me now! I'll go Gannon on her ass!lol.

It's possible that the the wrestlers mentioned above (Hughes, Randleman, Couture, etc) only fight southpaw because they have wrestled their entire lives with their right leg forward in a wrestling stance.

To put their left leg forward to learn striking would greatly hamper their wrestling. This has been true with me.

Or maybe they really are lefties . . . I don't know.

Winky Wright is a south paw.

Vitor is a southpaw

Shonie carter

"It's possible that the the wrestlers mentioned above (Hughes, Randleman, Couture, etc) only fight southpaw because they have wrestled their entire lives with their right leg forward in a wrestling stance."

Are you saying Randleman knocked Cro Cop TFO with his weaker hand?  And he's not even a natural striker?  Scary.