Spegil,Spegil,Spegil is mynew idle

TTT
he doesn't neglect training his liver !

Jerry's liver is not real.

Jerry is the only guy I have ever seen who goes up to the scale for his weigh in with a beer in his hand.

agreed

Jerry once again fought above his weight , so he could afford the beer or 10 , 20 , if he got to fight at 185, he probably would've had a scotch in hand instead !

I suspect the reason you can't knock Jerry out is because his brain is pickled and he's not using it 'cause that cat can take repeated blows to the skull and keep coming.

he avoided taking to many clean big shots. Didn't have a mark on him after the fight except the scratch on his nose he got goofing around rolling before the fight .

CONGRATS jerry! U gonna b in class on Wed so i can beat up on u??Lets start gettin ready for that KOTC fight NOW!!

nolan,
he fighting this friday in Indy .

Speigel is a king among men.

That kid is nuts! We had a blast in Canada. It would have been better had we both not been stood up from mount, but whatever. There were alot of fat chicks that were into Jerry but he was busy cockblocking everyone else.
I don't know how you do it. You drink until 4 a.m. night before your fight and go the distance. I train my ass off and gas out. Something ain't right. I need to drink more.
Good luck on Friday !!

JC

JC,
Friday night was basicly thursday night , drove up 12:30 thursday night and jumped right into beers !
Friday weigh with beers, dinner with beers , then check out the town with beers !

He's a warrior !

He is a machine... Never stops!!!He looks like Mr. Arnold in the movie terminator.

Ben Meireles (( RONIN MMA ))

I actually had Jerry winning that fight.
After Helmer gassed in the 1st, I just felt Jerry controlled the pace and landed better/harder shots.

BTW, Nuri, as promised in the hotel lobby as I was leaving, I present to you my new screen name!

You are to much!!! :) LOL But I like the sound of that." Nuri's bandwagon"...

Thanx for all the support.

You are am man of your word.

No worries man. Again awesome fight.

I think I was one of the few who was cheering for all the american fighters, just because no one else seemed to.

I think John Clarke said it best sunday morning wehn he said he felt like Rocky when he went to Russia to fight Drago.

Awesome event and hopefully they bring you, John, and Jerry back to Apex.

well be back at apex.I loved it there.The most fun i had in a long time

Jerry is the man! Congrats to all you "NAGA" guys!

"He is a machine... Never stops!!!He looks like Mr. Arnold in the movie terminator."

Well, maybe a stumbling, laughing terminator with a beer in one hand...

Nuri you the man...great figth and great attitude. I actually have a match for you already for the next Freedom. You jerry , Clarke an dthe whole damn crew just rocked so much. I am lucky to get to work with you all.

cheers,

Pete