Spent 60$ to potentially win 445$ tomorrow

First time making a thread and betting lol. So bodog had a deal to match whatever I deposit so I figured what the hell and put in 60$.
So it got matched and I had 120$
Werdum at 375 was attractive so I put 100 on him
Marquardt at 350 would pay me back the loss if only he ends up winning so I put down 20$
So potentially 375$ for Werdum
and 70$ for Marquardt
All for 60$, thoughts UG?? Phone Post 3.0

Werdum has looked phenomenal as of late, fingers crossed Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - I think the house will win but you'll only be out $60 and it will probably make watching the fights more exciting.
Pretty much, cain is a fucking beast and has most likely been improving the last couple years. People just forget because he's been out for so long.

Nate hasn't looked good in years, his win against woodley was badass though. Phone Post 3.0

You have to make $180 worth of bets with then free money before you're eligible to pull money out .. I think Phone Post 3.0

I got $40 on Werdum for $200 return.

It was meant to be just $20 but my betting app played up so I thought my original bet hadn't gone through so hit bet again ... Extra money for me!!!! Phone Post 3.0

absolutesperry - I got $40 on Werdum for $200 return.

It was meant to be just $20 but my betting app played up so I thought my original bet hadn't gone through so hit bet again ... Extra money for me!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol tomorrow you'll be calling them to complain Phone Post 3.0

I bought into the Werdrum hype too
Bet $60 Tom make $400something
Werdrum
Collar
Tumenov Phone Post 3.0

ViolentRites - I bought into the Werdrum hype too
Werdrum
Collar
Tumenov Phone Post 3.0
Tumenov fight is cancelled!! Phone Post 3.0

20 gets me 1595 with:

Trevino
Yair
Cejudo
Torres
Werdum

Beer and Hotdogs -
Werdrum
Collar
Tumenov Phone Post 3.0
MUTHAFUCKER!! That was my stone cold lead pipe lock of the night. Phone Post 3.0

I think Cain wins violently. Marquardt has a shot to win tho.

ViolentRites -
Beer and Hotdogs -
Werdrum
Collar
Tumenov Phone Post 3.0
MUTHAFUCKER!! That was my stone cold lead pipe lock of the night. Phone Post 3.0
Lol sorry about that. If it helps I'm pretty confident Montano is gonna put a beating on cathral pendred Phone Post 3.0

Hey if you're gonna take a risk it might as well be with heavyweights lol i don't think anything is a sure thing on this card aside from Torres and little Henry. Even then nothing is ever for sure lol Phone Post 3.0

I joined bodog with same deal up to $100, so I opened with $100 and did the match bet on Lawler KO/TKO against The Kos at 4:1 and won $400.

There's a bet through though...I think it was 3x or something, so had to make 3x that much in bets before I could cash out any of that free bet.

I made it through with still $600 in my account and cashed out $125 for my $25 profit and played on the house :D

Good luck!

I already took Werdum so far. Phone Post 3.0

Oh goddammit dude. You've gotta parlay a bunch of fights with a small bet to win big safely. I'd parlay those dudes with other fights... but goddamn don't bet that much money on rightful underdogs

But who am I to talk. The first bet I ever won was $100 on Sanchez over Pearson :) Phone Post 3.0

Sorry buddy I think the house wins this one.

Cain cejudo are 99.9% chance of winning. Cain tko, cejudo decision Phone Post 3.0

I put $20 on Werdum to win inside the distance pays $107 and $20 on Werdum to win by TKo/KO that pays $209 and also a $10 parlay with Werdum,Lawlor, and Aldo that pays $320. Im feeling confident. Phone Post 3.0

chamilton - First time making a thread and betting lol. So bodog had a deal to match whatever I deposit so I figured what the hell and put in 60$.
So it got matched and I had 120$
Werdum at 375 was attractive so I put 100 on him
Marquardt at 350 would pay me back the loss if only he ends up winning so I put down 20$
So potentially 375$ for Werdum
and 70$ for Marquardt
All for 60$, thoughts UG?? Phone Post 3.0

- First time making a thread and betting lol.

THAT EXPLAINS IT WELL.
Consider those 60$ gone by now

Congrats motherfucker!

I won some $ too! Phone Post 3.0

Heavys gon heavy. Werdum showed the fck up tonight lol Phone Post 3.0