Spider vs Mur

Please let this happen. There is nothing that makes my day like seeing the arrogance beaten out of Murs smug face.

http://mmamania.com/2009/09/15/a-200-percent-healthy-anderson-silva-is-ready-to-make-frank-mir-his-next-victim/

mmamania.com/2009/09/15/a-200-percent-healthy-anderson-silva-is-ready-to-make-frank-mir-his-next-victim/

ty Rick

No prob...

This could get interesting by the time this comes about if it ever does for real 

I doubt it will ever happen, but what a step up for Anderson. Mir is a big HW. If he could lean on Silva some could go his way, but IMO Silva is too fast and will just stick and move on the outside until he hurts Mir.

IMO this will look very similar to Mir vs. Vera, except that Mir will be fully unconscious at the end of the fight.

mir by sub. sorry anderson you (like nog) just aren't one of the 10

Anderson would utterly tool Mir.

It would be more embarrassing than Forrest's beatdown.

Anderson by asskicking arm punch.

Bobby Lupo -  Mir is going to come into his next fight at 260 and be considerably stronger than ever before. That may be an important factor

exactly. anderson was pudgy at 205, trying to fight at heavyweight he will have sausage tits. frank took multiple shots from arguably the most powerful fighter in mma and didn't go out but one from anderson will? these kids are nuts. frank takes him down and rips his arm off

SandraBullockFan - 
Bobby Lupo -  Mir is going to come into his next fight at 260 and be considerably stronger than ever before. That may be an important factor

exactly. anderson was pudgy at 205, trying to fight at heavyweight he will have sausage tits. frank took multiple shots from arguably the most powerful fighter in mma and didn't go out but one from anderson will? these kids are nuts. frank takes him down and rips his arm off

those were short punches from the ground, and alot of them didn't land flush. that's alot different than when anderson is picking you apart on the feet and landing his fists precisely on your jaw. anderson murders mir

I dont think this fight would be as lopsided as some people imagine it to be.

I might lean towards Frank taking this. Probably not but i might.

I actually dont care much to see it. I would watch it for sure but it doesnt tickle the proverbial fancy.

how about the shot in their first fight that landed flush and still didn't ko him? plus anderson won't be picking frank apart, he will be on the ground getting worked over.

"frank took multiple shots from arguably the most powerful fighter in mma and didn't go out but one from anderson will?"

Do you think Vera hits harder than Anderson?

do you think frank was close to 100% mentally or physically for that fight?

It's not going to happen

"do you think frank was close to 100% mentally or physically for that fight?"

So if he'd lifted more weights or been in a better mood, his brain wouldn't have short-circuited when he got hit?

he was still mentally and physically weak. do you think vera hits harder than brock?

"he was still mentally and physically weak. do you think vera hits harder than brock?"

No. Just like Nick Diaz doesn't hit harder than Scott Smith or the many other guys who failed to KO or even wobble Lawler. Just like Anderson probably doesn't put out more psi than Rampage, but Rampage landed 75 hooks and uppercuts to Forrest and never stopped him, while Anderson put him down every time he touched him with a casual, short straight and ultimately stopped him 3 minutes into the first round. Timing and accuracy are worth as much or more than pure power.

Do you think being less fat and in a better mood would have had Frank shrugging off that combo from Vera?

those shots wouldn't have even come close to landing on a 100% frank. he would have gotten out of the way, taken vera down and tore his arm off like he was an 80's GI Joe. his body also wasn't able to take the punishment at the time since it was still recovering from an almost fatal accident

Yeah and that would be a major factor. But Anderson comes in around 220 and evasive, could cause trouble for Mir...if it ever happens