I would love to talk about styles on the mat tomorrow night at 7

Back when we were ATT for a short while 2003
i was not into MMA at the time
Ricardo is a very good teacher and like some of us teach full time
i learned alot in the short time working with Ricardo

we had 2 guys win this weekend in New Orleans
Samual Rodriguez 185 ans Mike Smith 290

Photobucket

Shane Dunn is a hell of a guy and one of the first MMAers in Florida.  Glad to hears hes back in the area.  Tell him Mike Lee says hi.

well i still want to know who SPMF is?
Ill tell Shane you said hello when i meet him

-Mike Yanez

-

SPMF - Att has produced plenty of world class fighters and Liborio is a world class trainer/coach...I stick by my opinion but u guys are more than welcome to yours...do either of you fight or compete?

i agree that ricardo is a proven trainer. i would love to see someone from the 727 make it big. hopefully your team can be the one that sets the pace for pinellas county. i grew up there but have been away from the area for about 8 years. i do not train or fight. i started watching the ultimate fighter just this season. i'm too much of a pussy to train. i do own about a dozen affliction/extreme couture t-shirts so naturally i think i'm a badass. everytime i'm in town and there's a ufc ppv on i go to a winghouse and talk like i know a lot about mma. i hope you didn't feel like i was bashing you. only trying to get a little insghtful opinion. perhaps sometime when i am in town i can swing by and train with you guys.

keyrat - pretty much know they all do
I would love to talk about styles on the mat tomorrow night at 7

Back when we were ATT for a short while 2003
i was not into MMA at the time
Ricardo is a very good teacher and like some of us teach full time
i learned alot in the short time working with Ricardo

we had 2 guys win this weekend in New Orleans
Samual Rodriguez 185 ans Mike Smith 290

congrats to your guys. is sam rodriguez from seminole?

-

Ok...for the record Shane Dunn came in town 2 weeks ago
and he dosnt teach.
I have spoken to SPMF and no ones really sure who you are
but no fights this weekend
Naga Next weekend so we will all be around to train this weekend
so cant wait to crosstrain

mike yanez

I usually never weigh-in on subjects like this do to the trifling back and forth. However, in Shane's defense, although we've never met, I do know a very reputable friend and BB that says Shane's the real deal...

What makes a coach the best in the eyes of his athlete is a personal matter and contingent on the results produced? There are great coaches that do poorly with mediocre/elite athletes and vice versa. Then there are what appears to be mediocre coaches that do tremendous feats with sub-par athletes.

From what I understand, Shane has a well rounded knowledge of the MMA game and sticks to the fundamental that are practical and work?

BJJMadMonkey -  Shane has a well rounded knowledge of the MMA game and sticks to the fundamentals that are practical and work. 
correct

Work and other commitments have taken people in various directions so the team is no longer together.

I can't comment on that,  I was just relaying info on SPMF as a team.

"The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone's concern and like vampires they suck our life's blood."

Very true D!

The reason why SPMF left St. Pete MMA was just a simple business decision the owners of the gym had to make. With our Coach (Shane) leaving to pursue his career out of the country it was very difficult for all of us to stick together. None of us are coaches, instructors and or teachers; we ARE and WERE students. We held on as long as we could but with no COACH it was hard to do. We are a very small team and everyone of us has loyalty to Shane and if there is ever a time he comes back, we will be right back in the mix of things. (wink)

As for the post “SPMF” made, forget them. I have talked to every dude that has worn the SPMF logo in the ring and none of them made those comments. Take it for what’s it worth. TALK…

Rideout

actually I made those comments and it wasnt talk it was networking letting people know about the team and I stated nothing other than facts

Lilryanmma -  actually I made those comments and it wasnt talk it was networking letting people know about the team and I stated nothing other than facts

What’s up Ryan? I have no idea what it is you wrote because its now deleted nor did I know you were the one writing it because the name of the person was SPMF not Lil Ryan. All I'm going off of is all the remarks other people wrote... All that is beside the point, I only wrote the comment to explain why the team had a little shake up not to get into a keyboard war... Nuff said about that, I’ve already posted more on this website then I wanted.

Im good rideout and yourself....Well you explained it better than most could,,,no worries I was just letting you know...yea i deleted them..how is Robsons? 

Good.

Buzz me this weekend. I have the same number...