SPMF IS STILL AT ST PETE MMA

-

-

two separate teams in the same gym? how does it work at night for classes? do you teach on different mats at the same time or do you alternate class times? do you guys spar with each other?

Hey SPMF,
good to here that have Shane call Joe Valdez.Thanks.

we are there 6-930 mon-thur nights
weekends we fight

185 Sammy Rodriguez
super heavy Mike Smith
155 SG Ron Jacobs
fight in Louisiana this weekend

Florida mma

155 Ron Jacobs

185 Sammy Rodriguez

No we use the gym seperate times during the week and if anyone wants to cross train its perfectly fine but we do not combine classes or teams...Will have Shane call Joe

Spmf, I saw on another post u made in the fl state form u said Shane Dunn is the best coach in Fl. This Shane Dunn u speak of must be a beast of a coach!!! Being the best coach Fl is almost unbelievable!!! Fl has coaches the likes of Ricardo Liborio from ATT, Marcelo Garcia BJJ Academy / ATT, Din Thomas ATT,Renato Tavares ATT ,Edson Diniz ATT, Pablo and Jorge Popovitch, Rob Kahn Gracie Tampa, Marcus "Conan" Silveira, Mike Yanez and a few others, so you saying this Shane Dunn is the best in Fl is amazing!!! What are the names of some of the super stars on his team?? Sorry for my ignorence but i havent heard of this guy , can u enlighten us? Thank u.

-

-

lol... your troll is strong

SPMF - Yes he is a beast of a coach and the most intellectual and in depth coach ive met...James Austin, Ricky Bennet,Ben Jordan, Ruslan Machukov Mike rideout RYan seals Tony Childers...He coaches SPMF fight team the winningest team in the RFC. If u want real proof come to one of his classes/training sessions

Please kill yourself, your gene pool needs to be thinned out if u actually believe what you are saying..

Wow-this will be fun

-

Please, are u telling me that this Shane Dunn u speak of is a better coach and or trainer then Ricardo Liborio???

vicmacky - Please, are u telling me that this Shane Dunn u speak of is a better coach and or trainer then Ricardo Liborio???

even the most biased opinion would concede that ricardo liborio is one of the best coaches in the world....

psaledakis - 
vicmacky - Please, are u telling me that this Shane Dunn u speak of is a better coach and or trainer then Ricardo Liborio???

even the most biased opinion would concede that ricardo liborio is one of the best coaches in the world....

I agree but i dont think SPMF guy does....

-