Spokane- Please help

will be visiting Spokane over the weekend and need some advice about hotels that have bars at which i can watch UFC.

Please underground brethren!

ttt

ttt

Are you talking about the PPV's or TUF?

There aren't any hotels with bars that I know of that show the PPV's, but there is one bar downtown near hotels. I have no idea if any of the bars show TUF but my buddy Kris is looking for one.

UFC 102 - Sat Aug 29 - PPV.

I need some advise where to go in Spokane to watch the fights.

Go here and plug in the zip code of your hotel:

http://joehandpromotions.com/locations.html 

**Please note: This list is updated daily and only features locations that have made payment for the fight.  This list may not be updated within the last 48 hours preceding an event.

thanks spark/marg

website keeps telling me about 101 when I ask about 102

Heroes and Legends downtown is going to be showing the fights. We have a table reserved and might have a seat open. Cover is $5.

Where are you staying?

Oh, and only go to the Double Dribble if you want to get stabbed.

kylew99 - website keeps telling me about 101 when I ask about 102

They usually update just a few days out from the fight.  Try it wednesday or thursday and it should have some sportsbars listed.

Will be spending more time in Spokane myself, where are the places to train?

Hero's and Legends is nice!!

Found this:

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.SportsBars&eid=2225

Appears good for all of USA. None shown here for Spokane though and I already talked to Hooters (Spokane) staff who say it is a go. Perhaps they just havent paid yet.

Yo Kylew99-

You can come to Heroes and Legends and sit with us probably, we may have extra seats or I'm sure we can get more.

Kris - you are known by the staff at Heroes? I will take you up on it - I will need 2 seats.

itsmr2u - Will be spending more time in Spokane myself, where are the places to train?

Hero's and Legends is nice!!

I know of Sik Jitsu on Division and there's a BJJ place up North on Francis.

Sik Jitsu, Spokane BJJ, Hit Pit. For fight training, go to Sik Jitsu.

kylew99 - Kris - you are known by the staff at Heroes? I will take you up on it - I will need 2 seats.

This will be my first time watching it there, the bar we normally watch it at decided to stop showing UFC all together. As of right now, I have a table for 8 with 7 seats taken. I'll see if I can get another table added. I'll probably go by there today.

enjoy spokcompton!