Sponsorship for PPV Fighter

I am looking for potential sponsors for Matt “The Immortal” Brown. He will be participating in the upcoming GFC: Evolution!  This show will be held on Saturday, May 19th in Columbus , OH .  It will take place in the Schottenstein Center & will be aired LIVE on multiple PPV outlets! 

Matt will be facing one of the most dominant grapplers in the world…. Daniel Moraes!  Daniel is a BJJ Black Belt, with multiple World & Pan-Am titles, but he has yet to earn his first MMA win.

In Matt's young carrer, he has already faced several UFC Vets (Pete Spratt & Chirs Ligouri).  In February, Matt won the ISCF regional title by defeating undefeated Brazilian phenom, Douglas Lima via TKO!  Matt is also ranked 3# in the Fight Fest organization.  Matt is one of the most aggressive fighters from Team Jorge Gurgel, and is very well known for his “take the fight to them” attitude & incredible toughness! 

Thanks for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards,

Dustin Ware

Vice-President (Jorge Gurgel Jiu-jitsu Association)

columbusbjj@yahoo.com

614-288-0398

ttt for Matt Brown vs Daniel Moraes. This will be a great fight at a great event in a fabulous venue.

ttt

Hope all of Jorge Gurgel's students and fans come out to support Matt Brown.I know here are a lot of Gurgel schools in Ohio and the surrounding states.

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

Dustin...totally off topic...on another thread, I asked about places to train in ohio....you know any near Athens....maybe lancaster?

Thanks

^^^

Dawley, email me for info.

a.conrad@excite.com

TTT for a Gurgel fighter

TTT...and Dawley i might be mistaken, but if you're near Lancaster I thi k you're near the man, the myth. the legend himself...BIG D...SPROUT

dawley,

I live 15 mins from Lancaster, and have about 6 students from the area....also have a few guys that come up from Athens.  My school is only about a 25 min drive from Lancaster.

Call me (614-288-0398), would be happy to have you come by the gym some time soon!

- Dustin Ware

ttt

TTT

relsonbrownbelt,

call me today after 5:00pm....

- Dustin

Relson Gracie Black Belt Phil Cardella (6-2) will take on ATT Black Belt Rafael Dias (7-1) in what promises to be a very exciting war between two top 155lbers.

hahaha...phone calls and emails will be made! Im in Iraq right now, so email and phone is limited. and Spout...forgive me...whos BIG D?

TTT

I have reffed Matt many times & he is the real deal....