SportFight Results?

Some very good matches going down right now ... Anyone have the hook up, and can supply us with results as they happen?

Here is most of the card:

-----------------------

195 Lbs

Wrecc vs. Casey Uscola

-----------------------

130Lbs

Justin Tavernini vs. Virgil Ortigas

-----------------------

170 Lbs

Troy "The Time Bomb" O'Conner vs. Hank "The Vise" Weis

-----------------------

185 Lbs

Ed "Short Fuse" Herman vs. Jason "The Sin" Flynn

-----------------------

LHW Title Fight

Matt "El Suave" Horwich vs. Glover Texeira

-----------------------

205Lbs

Jason Day vs. Scott Smith

-----------------------

185 Title Fight

Chris "The Red Terror" Leben vs. Carlos Baruch

-----------------------

anyone got the results for Lenn Smith of canada,Shut-up and Fight fighter????

Justin Tavernini vs Virgil Ortigas didnt happen due to a death in Virgils family and I had to pull out of my fight earlier in the week when I injured my lower back. Good Luck to Len hope you kick some ass. I believe our fights have been rescheduled to June.

that was my understanding , you guys are more then welcome to come train for a few at Evolution in preparation. Jasons fights ( as others ) are welcome with open arm. Love to have you for Chris Brennans seminar end of May, we can arrange a bed for you at the academy to save on hotels
Leslie

ttt for Results

I just found out that my guy Ralph Alacon lost in the last 15 seconds of the last rd...rear naked choke to a guy named Ian. Ralph never trains with my team, he is in my fitness class and just took the fight for fun... Chuck Liddell (who was in his corner), said he was winning the fight up till the end, and even had a triangle on Ian at the end of the 1st rd. Congrats both of you...I am soooo proud of you Ralph!!!

that's an outdated card. Here is the most recent card, the pro fights at least.

185: Matt Horwich vs. Glover Texiera

185: Ed Herman vs. Jason Flinn

205: Chillo Gonzalez vs. Scott Smith

195: Horance Spencer vs. Casey Uscolla

170: Troy O'Conner vs. Hank Weis

155: Len Smith vs. Dave Coachrane

185: Chris Leben vs Carlos Baruch

Len Smith vs Dave Cochrane ????

yeah, Cochrane. The press release with the card that was released earlier today is over at adcombat.

Thanks RKing

TTT for results

"Justin Tavernini vs Virgil Ortigas didnt happen due to a death in Virgils family and I had to pull out of my fight earlier in the week when I injured my lower back. Good Luck to Len hope you kick some ass. I believe our fights have been rescheduled to June."

Well that's too bad. Justin was pretty damn nervous about going down there but I guess he will have some more experience for next time. And I know you would have won anyway Jay. You'll both show it in June.

I heard Chris Leben won by an impressive KO over Carlos Baruch.

I also heard Horwich lost via a decision to Glover Texiera.

It was said that Ed Herman won by tapout over Jason Flynn in a war.

That's all I have though, anyone have the rest?

Leben by KTFO but it wasn't Baruch that guy had visa problems. Justin Davis thought he might get lucky but he got knocked out instead.

Ed Herman by one of the gutsiest performances i've seen plus one of the better technical victories. his opponent was a very strong 10-1 Jason Flynn and the action was constant back and forth submission attempts, catches, and escapes. eddie opened the second round by grabbing flynn in a clinch and bombing flying knees. it was ill. i really can't remember exactly how it ended except eddie got him with an arm bar. herman has been on a tear.

Kacy Uscola KO'd "Wrecck" a couple of times it looked like. Wrecck was rocked and attempted a belly to belly throw and KC landed on him but it looked like wrecck knocked hisself out but then he got punched in the face about five more times. Ouch.

Troy O'Conner got a fucking lame blemish on his 24-0 record when the ref stopped the fight because he was mounted. He got himself in a bad position by misjudging a side choke. He will be looking for a rematch.

Horwich lost a tough decision and his LHW belt after going the distance with an impressive Glover Texeira. I'm sure more info will be at ring girls www.tqfc.net and www.sportfight.tv in the next couple days.

awesome show very nice production. happy crowd (for the most part- the troy oconner stoppage did not stomach well).

goodnight

I'll be posting my complete review PLUS PICS as soon as I can get the pics uploaded, 15 minutes or so. Hang tight.