St. Jude Children's Hospital

Hello to Everyone reading,

My name is Robert Mrotek and have been practicing the martial arts for over 12 years now. For the past 3 years or so I use to teach at a local Taekwondo school in Kaukauna, WI and I talked the owner into doing charity events for good causes. Our big one was the St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital where I was always in charge of it with about 15-35 students in Taekwondo and Jiu-Jitsu doing a 3-4 hour demonstration for the community area....recently I stopped attending the school and had 6 Jiu-Jitsu students follow since all I had time to teach was Jiu-Jitsu.
I believe giving back to the community is very important. I want to host a charity event for St. Judes sometime in late October. Obviously with 6 students and the advertising it wont be that exciting. I am going to do it, and am asking for help. 100% of the proceeds go to the Hospital.
I was wondering who would be willing to donate money, be able to attend and either watch or participate. Any UFC fighters that would make a special appearance or any famous people at all so I can get it on the news and in the papers. I want to have a big turn out and send a big check their way. Can anyone email me at RobertEMrotek2@aol.com if willing to help or give ideas??? Thank you much.

Robert "Fearless Goat" Mrotek

For more information visit the website at http://www.stjude.org/

p.s. If people are able to attend it will be a good time and would be for a great cause.

please offer some ideas or help me.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

I am here in Memphis where St. Jude is located. I think what they do there at the children's hospital is truly wonderful. I would be more than willing to help with putting on some sort of demonstration if you would like.

Feel free to e-mail me at fdavidbjj@aol.com

David Ferguson
Memphis Judo & Jiu-Jitsu
www.memphisbjj.com

It would be held in Kaukauna, Wisconsin at Ghost Town Fitness...I am thinking of picking a date sometime late October or early November....i am gonna schedule it based on how many people can make it for the demonstration or donation for the hospital. I will be having papers and television stations advertising it.

Jeff Paul- Maybe you can talk to Dave Menne, Sean Sherk, or Travis Wiuff into attending it.
I would love to get professional fighters there or UFC fighters there...that way I can advertise it and have a large turnout for fan base....also in order to get in they have to make a donation...i think that would be fair to meet professional fighters.

I am thinking a demonstration by Jiu-Jitsu guys, maybe some open mat, challenge matches, UFC fighters would maybe wrestle people for $1-$3 for a 5 minute match or something.

Bob

I would like to help. Please email @ punishmentathletics@yahoo.com We can discuss in detail.

ttt

will you be able to attend Chooch?

Bob

ttt

Kaukauna WI is where it will be. If I can get Tito to attend I think it would be great to put in the papers and news. I intend on trying to get 10 UFC fighters or more to attend, and will be advertising it. I think the turn out would be great. Any help from you Chooch would be appreciated. Any advice or who to try getting that would attend.

Bob

ttt

ttt

ttt. cool program.

ttt

Who is going to make this event? Which is better for people? End of October or beginning of November? Tito Ortiz is checking about attending the event.

Bob

ttt

ttt