Stabbing at Kapiolani park

www.hawaiinewsnow.com/Global/story.asp

Crimes against property and crimes against persons has been on the rise this past year. maybe even two.

Something needs to happen or it WILL continue get worse.

Sad and scary times my friends. 

Be ready 

Purebreds will hide behind the hapas?

something needs to happen....but of course with poli's like carlise, abercrombie and kaneshiro it sure as shit won't be carry reform like the other 40-odd fukin states!

"What this town needs is an anema..."

fuck.

whatever.

I wish I could carry a gun and feel safe.

the argument that Guns kill people is redunkulous.

It's like me blaming a pen for my bad spelling.

Guess it's time to buy that slingshot.

It is getting bad. I am finding myself being way more aware of my surroundings at night.

Mike Onzuka - It is getting bad. I am finding myself being way more aware of my surroundings at night.

You mean you've stopped drinking 2 beers?

i can't stop cracking up at the comments. i think we should add some. 

@Jason 

That "homeless" man was my uncle who was apart of raising me since I was 5. He wasnt just some homeless guy on the streets. Your a pathetic example of a human being. What goes around comes around and I hope it does soon for you.

Today, 07:58:07

NOBImadatme

this one goes to "Jason" the man that was murdered Earl Grant III "the one less homeless" you were talking about happened to be my father-in-law. my father had taught me this when i was young: "one day that mouth of yours is gonna cost your face a lot of pain." i think you should have been taught the same thing.

Yesterday, 23:35:04

u_kno_dat

@Jason- u kno that was my stepdad that was murdered.. what kind of person are you to say something like that? didnt your parents teach you not to say things like that? i think you should check yourself next time you got something to say man!!

Yesterday, 23:23:16

princessap

This goes to Jason how can you say that about someones  

loved one your time is coming!!!

Yesterday, 19:19:09

The cops spend more time hatin on guys getting hot girls ! They should move the cops every 3 months to a new location Waikiki need new cops every 3 months 

Mike Onzuka - It is getting bad. I am finding myself being way more aware of my surroundings at night.

BAH! You has the bjj black belt and the judo brown..........just wear TU shirts and the OTM belt shorts and no homeless or icehead would dare fuk with you :p

LOL?